IM2MONEY

Almost A Member
Aug 7, 2007
Huntington Beach CA
Name
Jimmy
Boat
Boston whaler 19
I'm Looking to buy center console boat 17-18 Foot with four stroke motor. My price range is 9K-12K. If anyone is looking to sell PM me. I have the cash ready to buy.

Thanks
Jimmy

Upvote 0

ShadBurke

Just a Guy and his Boston Whaler
Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardian
Plenty of four strroke powered 17 & 18 Whalers in that price range out there right now.

Might want to check other brands as well, a few local sailfish models out there (216) with four stroke yamaha power just a touch above your high end price range. Motivated seller might let you have it for your price range.....

Upvote 0

IM2MONEY

Almost A Member
Aug 7, 2007
Huntington Beach CA
Name
Jimmy
Boat
Boston whaler 19
Where are all these 17-18 ft boats your talking about. I've been looking on BD, craigslist, and boat trader. Any other places to look. I've even started to look at boats on the east coast so much more inventory and boats cost less.

Jimmy

Upvote 0

IM2MONEY

Almost A Member
Aug 7, 2007
Huntington Beach CA
Name
Jimmy
Boat
Boston whaler 19
Thanks I've seen boat around. I like the low hours on the Yamaha, but it looks like it needs some work. I need to go take a look in person maybe its better in person.

Upvote 0

spooledagain

Does it taste as good as it looks
Jan 30, 2009
san diego, c.a.
Name
mark
Boat
Konagold
I'm Looking to buy center console boat 17-18 Foot with four stroke motor. My price range is 9K-12K. If anyone is looking to sell PM me. I have the cash ready to buy.

Thanks
Jimmy

Hey Jimmy, U should check out my Stringari skiff. She is 18' but has a much larger feel. I'll repost or bump it for you to take a look. Thanks Jimmy and good luck finding a new ride.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    They suck.... well maybe you like getting beat to death. Get an Invader, don't get ;pounded and stay dry. I looked for two years and then spent another one making it the way I wanted it... it's only money. good luck

Upvote 0

dorado50

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 5, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    DAVID
    Boat
    BERTRAM / EDGEWATER
    So your Invader doesn't pound nor take on water?.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    So your Invader doesn't pound nor take on water?.

Most everyone who has gone out with me in it has been surprised by the ride and it is a very dry boat. I don't know if all of them are like this, maybe some Invader owners will chime in, but that is what others have told me about theirs too... mine is 18'. The only negitive thing I have heard about them is that the gas tanks need to be replaced after about ten years, mine is an 86 and it has had the tank replaced.

Upvote 0

IM2MONEY

Almost A Member
    Aug 7, 2007
    Huntington Beach CA
    Name
    Jimmy
    Boat
    Boston whaler 19
    Thanks I looked at that Whaler last week. It doesn't have a trailer and needs more work then I want to do. The Yamaha is nice but $$$ no electronics. but thanks for the heads up.

Jimmy

Upvote 0

Killerskiff

The end is near
    Jul 5, 2008
    Hootervillle
    Name
    JD
    Boat
    Obliviousone
    A 17' or an 18' is too small and will shrink once in the water, believe me because I know better than most. Get at least a twenty footer and you'll be glad you did.

Upvote 0

IM2MONEY

Almost A Member
    Aug 7, 2007
    Huntington Beach CA
    Name
    Jimmy
    Boat
    Boston whaler 19
    thanks Killerskiff I wish I could get a 25 foot parker but I just don't have the money or space to store the boat. I want to start with a 17 or 18 for a few years then move up.

Upvote 0