WTB WTB 19 Defiance Yellowtail/Arima/Seasport/Radon/Wilson

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Looking for a 19 Pilothouse along the lines of a Defiance Yellowtail.
If you are thinking of selling let me know.

Thanks

Ryan 805 279-0233

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Man I’d love a new Arima, but was hoping someone was looking to sell their Defiance. I may need to call the dealership though.

Thanks

alex88

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 15, 2006
Oakland
Name
Alex
Boat
2003 Robalo R235
The 195 yellowtail is pretty hard to find. Love them though. Good luck in your hunt

pwstriper

Sep 26, 2005
San Diego, Clairemont
Name
Mike M
Boat
In between boats.. for now PQ, NLA, SHOGUN
If you make it to San Diego there is one on Loring Street, Pacific Beach, its been in there drive way for about 3 years. I dont think ive ever seen it leave the drive way. Might be worth knocking on their door.

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Yeah I realize these are kinda tough to come by. I have limited space to park a boat and am looking for one of these to fill the space. Just looking to see if someone is moving up or just looking to sell theirs. Thanks for the help.

DOWNLOW

Oct 29, 2005
san jose
Name
jeff
Boat
PUPULE II 21' 1976 Whaler Revenge
Yeah I realize these are kinda tough to come by. I have limited space to park a boat and am looking for one of these to fill the space. Just looking to see if someone is moving up or just looking to sell theirs. Thanks for the help.
Defiance’s 195 Yellowtail is deceiving when it comes to its specs. It’s not 19 1/2 feet long. It’s listed LOA is 20’7” but when you really measure it from bow roller to end of engine it’s 23’6”. If parking space is your limiting factor, I’d take a hard look at that 19 Triumph custom Pilot House listed on here.

Either way, the 195 is unique for sure. Goodluck with your search.

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Thanks for the reply. It prompted me to remeasure. My parking space is 11 feet wide by 26 feet long. I had recently parked a 19 Whaler Outrage on a dual axle trailer and it did pretty good. 4A6BCB8A-B022-4FD3-84EA-B259F66C5DE7.jpeg
I’m looking for a Pilothouse in that range taking into consideration the LOA and trailer tongue. Looking for something with a cabin to overnight in with my son. That Yellowtail seems to fit the bill.

Thanks for the help

DOWNLOW

Oct 29, 2005
san jose
Name
jeff
Boat
PUPULE II 21' 1976 Whaler Revenge
Seen a couple of Steiger 21 Peconics around too. Similar layouts.

Reel Kahuna

Mar 24, 2011
Lake Camanche, CA
Name
Seon
Boat
23.5' Navigator Duckworth F150 Yamaha
As I understand, the "Yellowtail" is a little tippy. Just saying, Best of luck on your quest.

Dollasign18

Oct 28, 2019
LA
Name
P
Boat
Arima 19' Sea Ranger HT & Boston Whaler SL 16
Someone usually sells one every 2 years. I gave up my search on one, as they would sell quick too. Went for an arima sea ranger pilot house instead

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Yeah. I think I maybe have to open up my options and start looking at Arimas, Steigers etc. Thanks

Sullyfendi

Sullyfendi
May 22, 2020
San Francisco
Name
Cory
Boat
No boat yet but on the prowl, looking for a BayRunner
Thanks for the reply. It prompted me to remeasure. My parking space is 11 feet wide by 26 feet long. I had recently parked a 19 Whaler Outrage on a dual axle trailer and it did pretty good. View attachment 1150354
I’m looking for a Pilothouse in that range taking into consideration the LOA and trailer tongue. Looking for something with a cabin to overnight in with my son. That Yellowtail seems to fit the bill.

Thanks for the help
Cool looking boat

lbsurf2ca

Aug 13, 2009
ENCINITAS/CA/USA
Name
DOM
Boat
NONE
If you make it to San Diego there is one on Loring Street, Pacific Beach, its been in there drive way for about 3 years. I dont think ive ever seen it leave the drive way. Might be worth knocking on their door.
Same here never seen it leave that driveway and I was area pretty often drooling over that thing every time I passed it.

fishingsurfing

Tuna Twin
May 30, 2014
San Diego, CA
Name
Andy
Boat
Tiderunner 195 "Tuna Twins"
I’ve stopped by the boat on Loring Street and talked to the owner. He is not looking to sell but he gave me a lot of pointers for my boat. I currently have a Tiderunner 195 which is the same build as the Yellowtail minus the cabin. However, we are building a custom pilot house on my boat right now!

Reactions: Piner

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Those Peconics are great looking. Wish it was closer to the west coast. But worth a hard look.

Piner

Jan 29, 2008
Ventura
Name
Ryan
Boat
westcoaster
Expanding the search to an 18-21 Pilothouse. If anyone is trading up let me know. Thanks.