Wrapping up 2020 With a 3 Trip Combo | Bass | Sheephead | Halibut | Dana Point

Jan 11, 2009
Trabuco Canyon
www.youtube.com
Name
Glenn
Boat
Hobie ProAngler 12
Here’s to wrapping up 2020 with a mixed bag of fish combining 3 trips into 1 video. In the 1st one we headed north for Sheephead and had a successful trip. The 2nd trip was taking a shot for Halibut off Doheny beach, and the 3rd one was on the last day of the season to try for Sheephead one last time. We ran into 5-6’ swells at pretty close intervals.
I fished with Ryan, Anthony, and Cesar out of Dana Point harbor, and launched at

Pure Watersports where I store my kayak.

I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Amazing New Year! See you all in 2021!

If you guys enjoy watching these fishing videos please consider subscribing to my channel and hitting the notification bell

John McKroid

Apr 24, 2018
Fort Lauderdale
Name
John McKroid
Boat
Hobie Pro Angler 14
Always nice to make it out on the water -- Beautiful California! I miss looking at those bluffs, and fishing the kelp strings. Everything is flat in Florida.

Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2009
Trabuco Canyon
www.youtube.com
Name
Glenn
Boat
Hobie ProAngler 12
lol but Florida has pretty amazing fishing from fresh to salt, and the weather and water is much warmer 😃

Sometimes I visit my bro in Tampa so I make sure that I fish as often as possible. His friend takes me on his skiff and we tie off to the bridges and overpasses. There are so many Sheepshead and Black Drum to be caught. I love that sort of fishing!

Reactions: John McKroid
Upvote 0

Latest posts