wrap up of august...no fish caught!!!!

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by jagerhunchback, Sep 7, 2006.

1. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
    august was pretty rough, flew out from hawaii and 2 days later ended up in kuwait. in case you did'nt know it's about 130 ish there during the day and the plan that was briefed to us was that we would only train in the mornings and the just before sunset to lessen the suck. so of course that plan was thrown out of the window and i actually got to the point where i was tired of counting the medevac helos taking out people who were going down as heat casualties. you also have to keep in mind that were running around in this heat wearing 60 pounds of armor, weapons, ammo, radios and all that knickknacks we use for this job. of course kuwait gets worse, my laptop crashes. try finding a recovery disk in the middle of nowhere!!!!! so on we go into iraq. it instantly feels much better it's only like 115 degrees during the day ahhhh!!!! paradise. we slowly start getting situated and meeting the guys were replacing and all that kind of thing. they have us working with the iraqi police and doing other things, not the exciting job that we train for, kind of a let down for my guys. the base camp is nice and built up, ac in the rooms, burger king, pizza hut all kinds of things that i never had on the last deployment i was on, these jokers even have a swimming pool that is stocked with female air force types!!!! but alas it has been deemed off limits to us poor army infantrymen from our chain of command, god forbid we have some fun here. messed myself up pretty good sprinting down a hill into some concertina wire,(running in the dark is bad) that took 40 stitches to fix up, and in it's infinite depression my computer committed suicide by leaping from my 5 foot bunk to the ground below, gonna have to get a new one of those. outside the wire kinda reminds me of kabul, vbieds(car bombs) ieds and triggermen rolling about town, no hookups on my patrols, but saw some breezers yesterday morning but right as we got there they disappeared. rumor mill has it that more than a dozen of us from schofield have been hit since we've gotten here. anyways hope you guys are all getting your lines wet, been spending some of the evenings hanging out with noell aka fishnsldr at his hooch partaking in the tasty neerbeer talking story. good luck to you i'll have pics soon.

2. captamb1

captamb1 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    JIM
    Boat:
    25 ft Skipjack Fisherman
    Aloha Mike, I don't know you but be safe and get you ass back home ASAP.
    Thanks for doing what you do.

3. Cap Jeff Rogers

Cap Jeff Rogers Fish Abuser

Name:
    Capt. Jeff Rogers
    Boat:
    Aloha kai
    40 stitches!!!! OUCH
    Hope you didn't mess up that pretty face :Stab_emot

Momma always told me not to run with sharp objects. I guess you shouldn't run into them either :rofl:

Try not to hurt yourself anymore. Come back in one piece so we can go hurt some fish.

Capt. Jeff

4. MidwayJ

MidwayJ Newbie

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    P-14 "Debbie Ann"
    Well at least you probably fulfilled your stitch quota for the year. No more OK? That wire is for the bad guys.

Take it easy up there and hopefully the ahis bust loose for a month straight when you come back.

Aloha, John

5. bertram31

bertram31 Member

Name:
    Jack
    Boat:
    Polaris Supreme
    Hey there braddah Mike, good to here from you. Tell Noel hey for me too.

Now WTF are you doing running around at night, oh yea running to the Air Force bitches pool LOL ok thats ok.

Anyways man, both you guys get your ASSES home, we got lots of sihin to do. Hope you do your leave here, but understand if you go to Florida.

Your friend,
    Jack

6. Griz

Griz Leave no survivors

Name:
    Jesse
    Boat:
    42' Uniflite, Foxy Lady
    Mike in Iraq... Probably at the pool. "Yeah, that's right ladies 40 stitches. It was just me gettin' bum rushed by like 40, no 60 angry (insert racial slang here) mo' fo's. Weapon jammed so I just had to do it the old fashioned way. Nawwww it don't hurt. But you can kiss it to make it feel even better."

And few months from now...After a few more Neer Beers. "Bro, I swear I went with fishin' with this fucking crazyass guy named Jack. He made me jump in the water after a 100 pound Ono that broke off his best Tony the Tiger Marauder. Yeah fucker I know they got teeth. See this scar... 140 stitches!!!"

Either way chicks dig scars. Thanks for doin' what you do and hang in there man were routin' for ya.

Stupid.jpg

7. bertram31

bertram31 Member

Name:
    Jack
    Boat:
    Polaris Supreme
    LOL oh damn Jesse LOL you really are a Bloodydecker LOL

Jack

8. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
  9. Big_John

Big_John Newbie

Name:
    Amos
    Boat:
    260 Rebel
    Mike - Soldiers ROCK! and that's coming from an old retired Navy fart. You have my utmost respect brother so stay safe and make it back in one piece. If you ever fly thru or get stuck in Guam on the way home, you got a free charter on me - Blue Water Hunter out of Agat Marina. STAY SAFE.

10. bertram31

bertram31 Member

Name:
    Jack
    Boat:
    Polaris Supreme
    Mike, I thought some of the fly poolside girls would be in da gallery LOL

I dont quite think that was the blood in the sand you were refering too before, ok you can come home now LOL

Jack

11. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    finally got some time to upload some more pics, might get a chance to add more tomorrow depending on if the bucketheads behave!!!

12. Cap Jeff Rogers

Cap Jeff Rogers Fish Abuser

Name:
    Capt. Jeff Rogers
    Boat:
    Aloha kai
    Bucketheads??? You mean those guys with the towels on their heads?
    I thought they were called rag heads. I knew that they took offense to that. They claim that what they wear is actually a little sheet. Therefore, now they are known as little-sheet-heads.

Capt. Jeff

13. Addicted2fishin

Addicted2fishin where's da fish

Name:
    RJ
    Boat:
    19 Glasspro, 17 Ali'i Kai
    Haha.... I like the last one:rofl:

14. itrytofish

itrytofish Newbie

Name:
    Glen Mitchell
    Boat:
    24, custom cuddy Proline
    <HR style="COLOR: #660000" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    """Aloha Mike, I don't know you but be safe and get you ass back home ASAP.
    Thanks for doing what you do.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
    Jim
    AMBUSHER
    """

DITTO THIS.