Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening all,

Hope everyone is staying safe and sane during these crazy times. Perhaps we at Bob Sands Tackle have the answer to your stay at home blues.. REAPER BLANKS NOW BACK IN STOCK AND A FEW ARE READY TO SELL. No wait list. We have finally filled in all of our show and pre-show orders so the rest are available. LIMITED QUANTITIES.

Why not wrap or have custom wrapped the hottest selling blank on the market. When I say hot I mean blistering hot.. The reviews of folks who have cast this stick are starting to show up and Maaaan the rave reviews are amazing.. This is a Jig stick for all levels of casters.. Match it to your favorite jig casting reel and off you go..

CURBSIDE PICKUPS ONLY AS LONG AS THE CITY AND STATE ALLOW IT.. OR, YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR BLANK AT SHOW PRICING AND PICKUP ONCE THE STAY AT HOME ORDERS ARE LIFTED.. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS.

BOB SANDS TACKLE just received a few more of those Amazing Reaper blanks and we are selling them at F.H. Show pricing...

Availability will be on a first come first served basis as these will go fast.. Especially at show pricing..

Bob Sands tackle also has almost the entire line up of United Composites Rods and Blanks at show pricing as well. .. Including the entire RGP and GP line up.

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a PM with your full name, phone number and item you wish to purchase..

This sale will end soon so if you are thinking about a new rod or blank, please get your order in now..

BE READY FOR THE SEASON TO START WITH A NEW ROD AT SALE PRICING.. HOPEFULLY, THIS CURRENT VIRUS SITUATION WILL BE LIFTED SOON.. WHAT A GREAT WAY TO GET OVER THE STAY AT HOME BLUES.

HAVE A GREAT SEASON.

JAMIE