Wow what an experience

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Building Forum' started by sewerratking, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Zombie

Zombie Member

Name:
    Randy
    Boat:
    Bennington
    Ya know, I think it would take alot more than that to get Jim upset. Besides, he'll be so hammered on rum he won't know where to look.

stirring the pot, stirring the pot...

2. sewerratking

sewerratking PC Stitch user

Name:
    Tom
    Boat:
    none
    Mix, mix mix...........lol:_diarrhea_:

3. Mark@AcidRod

[email protected] .com

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    Yours, lets go!
    Everybody run, Doc's back!
    :2gunsfiring_v1:

4. Zombie

Zombie Member

Name:
    Randy
    Boat:
    Bennington
    Making the popcorn now and pullin' up a chair...

5. DocSki

DocSki Captain

Name:
    James(Doc Ski)Labanowski
    Boat:
    17' Carolina Skiff
    Has everyone heard the joke of the farmer taking his wife to town in the horse and buggy? WELL TOM THAT'S ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way the Conclave was one of the most enriching things I have ever gone too. A bit different than shows. This was all people who know what thread artists and rodmakers go thru. Well worth the trip.

Gotta tell ya Tom really rolled out the red carpet for me and my friends. Largemouth fishing back there is almost tooo easy. And I caught more like 14 bass not 4. As great as Tom was he may have to suffer a bit for the picture. hummmmmmmm??????

6. sewerratking

Name:
    Tom
    Boat:
    none
    Okay now of the 14 Bass are you counting Rockie's, Vickie's, Chris's, and Kevins cause from what I heard you went for Muskies and came up empety so Rocky snagged some bass.....not caught, SNAGGED...........Is that the way you get them in the ocean also?

Glad you had a great time and I really had a super time having you up here............YOU BETCH YA!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7. DragonMaster

DragonMaster Monomaniac

Name:
    Jim Upton
    Boat:
    None
    I think that, "is that the way you catch them in the ocean" crack was "TWO".

8. Charlie Nguyen

Charlie Nguyen Dragon weaver

Name:
    Charlie
    Boat:
    Your
  9. Bill Batson

Bill Batson Bill Batson Advertiser

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    I was also at the show and I personally want to thank Doc for the Weave he put on the Rod that I won in the raffle. Doc Ski and many others there are all CLASS folks and I am honored to know them all. The Rodbuilding community is a better place for having these class folks part of it. Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS is here for the Art/Industry of rodbuilding. I am proud to be part of it and the Batson TEAM will be around for generations to come. I hope to meet more of you folks at events like this one in the future.
    Thank you for your support of our US family owned and operated company. If you ever have any questions in regards to our products & services please feel free to contact us.

Bill Batson
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS product lines
    877-875-2381
    Forecasting your way to Rainshadow Fishing through Batson Enterprises, Inc.
    877-875-2381..

10. sewerratking

Name:
    Tom
    Boat:
    none
    Bill,

I would like to say thank you for all of your hard work. I was a pleasure to meet you, for the few seconds that we both had. It was crazy at the conclave, with all of the educational stuff plus the friends that I made and I am sure you did also.

Your sincerity was humbling, after winning the grand prize, and your speech was second to none. It is not often one sees a man speak from his heart any more. I think you did your father justice, I just wish I could have meet him to tell him what a great son he has.

I hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes and keep your chin up.:urno1: