Upvote 0

GRUNT0369

Jan 8, 2007
murrieta
Name
Jeff
Boat
SOLD
The trip in OCt let me know how many you are looking for and all the details when you get them so i can start working it again. You know its a month of stress and a day of just sitting back and having fun. Hopefully we can take a little off the stress side of the house and add more fun.

Upvote 0

Zombie

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Aug 21, 2006
Lake Havasu City (AZ)
Name
Randy
Boat
Bennington
Jesse,
You guys should have hit me up at the BBQ. I would have gladly given you some dinero for whatever you needed. I had planned on giving a $100 to the event anyways so it was there. I know alot of the stuff was last minute, maybe next year we can get the ball rolling earlier and be a little better prepared. I'd be glad to also donate a rod next year as long as I have a couple months notice. Randy.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Looks like you fooled another one Frank... :rofl:

I know you;re kidding; but Frank ponied up some serious dough, at the 11th hour to make this happen....

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
    HB
    Name
    Mika Tan
    Boat
    "MoorZilla"
    Frank is one cool dude with a heart of gold.

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
    Feb 9, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Nunya
    Boat
    S. S. Minnow
    I know you;re kidding; but Frank ponied up some serious dough, at the 11th hour to make this happen....

Seriously, Captains needed to get these guys licensed and needed to leave to go home and get ready for the event. Jesse was doing all he could to get the money. We were standing in the parking lot trying to figure out what to do and Frank immediately stepped up to the plate and pulled out his wallet and handed me the money to buy what I could with the $200. Then others who were around offered help too.

Times are tough for everyone and Frank has donated for many other causes on this site. I was very impressed with his offer to help and to the others who did as well. I didn't want to make a big deal that we didn't have the money and put a damper on things so I kept it kind of quiet or I would have asked everyone! Carl and Bada Bing were also standing there and immediately chipped in. Then others offered help as well. Thank you all!

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper

after a special brownie and the 11th beer i could talk frank into anything lol. Yea frank you are the best.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    LOL dont worry frank added his own spices to them I didnt realize it till I saw him running away with plate and smoke coming from behind him. I just thought he was burning smoke from running so fast.

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
    HB
    Name
    Mika Tan
    Boat
    "MoorZilla"

Attachments

• geritol 1.JPG
      geritol 1.JPG
      6.8 KB · Views: 113
    Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    Your killin me here!.......:rofl:......

Is Dave home?.........

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    Dont look at his patch man..whos? my cousin strawberry. LOL Frank was a good boy he did the ninja vanish at 12

Upvote 0

GRUNT0369

Jan 8, 2007
    murrieta
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    SOLD
    Frank left right before your next two fishing friends show up. So he did not miss much. At least you got their numbers so you can take them out on another trip.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    LOL wait are we talking about the 2 cows? Because that is one herd I dont plan on seeing ever again.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    LMAO thats cause i was being a complete dick to them, well aside sean when he rang the cow bells at them. That was hilarious you got to bring those boys back out for their 3rd trip I remembered them from the last trip and will tell you when you guys bailed we stayed up the whole time laughing and shootin the shit even more so when twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum showed up.

Upvote 0

GRUNT0369

Jan 8, 2007
    murrieta
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    SOLD
    The next trip if they can i will get the word to a few of the guys that came out on this one. A few of them will be getting ready to get a flight so they will not be able to make it. At least, from i have heard all Marines at least had one yellow over the rail. Fishing was not WFO but they ended up with something. I was back in bed by 8:00 Am yesterday.

Upvote 0