plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You don't seem to understand how college or science works. They want you to challenge ideas and not just go along with everybody else.
I'm thinking you're the one that doesn't understand how college works.

86 Winchester

Oct 9, 2011
Reserve, New Mexico, USA
Name
Jess Carey
Boat
JesseLynn - 31' Silverton - drydock - re-fit
The first doses will be going out mid December. Be great when the vulnerable can start being protected. I guess it works down from there

Operation warp speed. Folks asked for it and he delivered. Posted today

The White House is live about operation warp speed but the paid for lamestream media refuses to cover anything positive for this administration. Which is a huge disservice. Only a few thousand people are watching these important remarks live. Millions would be watching live if it was broadcasted on CNN and the other mainstream paid for media networks. It is beyond me how the mainstream media may continue getting away with burying positivity. They should be forced to broadcast when the White House is live.

I will be 74 in July...last year I had a heart attack and I stay in a-fib all the time, but am ok...My town has 300 people and 3500 people in the whole county which is the largest county in the state, 70% federal lands... My wife of 52 years and myself got a call from the clinic..do you want the Corona vaccine shot...we said yes and 3 weeks ago we got the first shot..They gave it to first responders, people that had medical conditions and senior citizens. Where I live is remote, small, forest, 6000 ft. above seas level, and our county got the "Corona Vaccine"...we are not even on the radiar, yet we got corona vacine...are big cites screwing up and wasting the vacine supplies they recived or selling it to those who do not want to wait, or just trashing it?...If any of you are leaving California, Texas is the place to go...I left in 1977...yeeehaaa

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
Conveniently when Biden takes office they have to de sensitize Covid tests because they were saying they were inaccurate this whole time. They were diagnosing as positive when people were negative. This is just so Biden can “look good” when the positive numbers go down. I hope you liberals like bending over because Biden is about to bend you over and rape you with taxes you’ve never even heard of before.

Reactions: prolinegd

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
How's that?
They want you to follow along with their liberal ideology,not challenge it.Just an example,Ben Shapiro being basically banned from speaking at Universities because of his political beliefs.Can't have a smart guy like that talking sense into a young college student.

Reactions: Aggro

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
They want you to follow along with their liberal ideology,not challenge it.Just an example,Ben Shapiro being basically banned from speaking at Universities because of his political beliefs.Can't have a smart guy like that talking sense into a young college student.
I don't even know who's Ben Shapiro or what exactly you are talking about. I'm talking about in class/lab working and you put forth a paper or project that challenges ideas.

Reactions: Tesoro

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Brookings, Southern Oregon
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
Why dont you just buck up and if you get then sweat it out for 3-7 days and you are 'organically' immune for a while. Better than having synthetic dna injected into you! I got it this summer and so did my wife. very mild just put us down for a few days. But we are healthy. I have had hangoers way worse than covid. Right now a good bud and his whole family have it. 2 x 40yr olds, 3x 25 yr olds and a one year old baby. been like a bad cold with some coughing and they are all about done. Took a week to 4 days to get back on the saddle. Its just a bad flu.

Reactions: RodRage

dalurker

old skool rules
Dec 23, 2004
Cyber Sea
Name
#%^&) !!!
Boat
my blood vessel
i know of people who went to ICU emergency and i have a 93 yr old in the family of whom i dare NOT allow to be infected and possibly die.

we are all different and the demise of it all is NOT worth the risk factor. flu to some is death to others...

Windy Bay

Aug 2, 2008
Elkton, OR
Name
Larry
Boat
Skipjack 240, Skipjack Sports Cruiser under construction
Why dont you just buck up and if you get then sweat it out for 3-7 days and you are 'organically' immune for a while. Better than having synthetic dna injected into you! I got it this summer and so did my wife. very mild just put us down for a few days. But we are healthy. I have had hangoers way worse than covid. Right now a good bud and his whole family have it. 2 x 40yr olds, 3x 25 yr olds and a one year old baby. been like a bad cold with some coughing and they are all about done. Took a week to 4 days to get back on the saddle. Its just a bad flu.
So I am 67 years old and diabetic. that is the only reason I am even considering it

Reactions: pacificscout

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
So I am 67 years old and diabetic. that is the only reason I am even considering it
You have good reason to be concerned, distribution has been sketchy at best and who the hell knows if its even effective or if the second round will be available to keep you from the "Deadly virus" We all have our reasons pertaining to age health and lifestyle but its cool to read this thread without all the political name calling and bullshit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Windy Bay

Tugboat64

150lb tuna club
Sep 8, 2017
La Mirada/Whittier
Name
Logan
Boat
Wanting a bigger boat
Yes, have a handicap brother who got it, and I am considered a health care worker for him so I got it as well. Figured I'd skip the maderna and get the fizor since madernas had some issues. its also been out for a while now so people who have side effects, those side effects can be prevented

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
Reactions: Windy Bay

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Its been 10 Days since my 2nd Dose of Moderna Vaccine. 1st Dose gave me a sore arm for 2-3 Days as side effect. 2nd Dose same sore arm for same number of days plus an overnight low grade fever....Now feeling great.

My daughter has severe headache and vomitted as side effects on her 1st Dose, a Tylenol did the trick. On her 2nd Dose just a sore arm and overnight low grade fever....she is now up and running.

Sister-in-law had Pfizer Vaccine and a sore arm plus a low grade fever after her 1st dose. Same side effects on her 2nd Dose and again just 1 tablet of Tylenol made her feel better....Now shes back on the floor.

Two first cousin sisters and a nephew in the USAF all got their 2 doses of Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines just weeks ago and all 3 were having identical side effects being mentioned earlier one way or another. All three now are back in the frontlines also Alive and Well.

A niece in London got her 1st Dose of Pfizer Vaccine 3 weeks ago. Only had sore arm and no fever. The only issue is UK have not yet given the green signal for the 2nd Dose to be given.

So its highly encouraged to get your vaccine shots once you have the chance...Its a great feeling knowing that somehow you are already protected from the Covid19 Virus. Still continue to observe CDC’s Safety Protocol until herd immunity is achieved.

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Its been 10 Days since my 2nd Dose of Moderna Vaccine. 1st Dose gave me a sore arm for 2-3 Days as side effect. 2nd Dose same sore arm for same number of days plus an overnight low grade fever....Now feeling great.

My daughter has severe headache and vomitted as side effects on her 1st Dose, a Tylenol did the trick. On her 2nd Dose just a sore arm and overnight low grade fever....she is now up and running.

Sister-in-law had Pfizer Vaccine and a sore arm plus a low grade fever after her 1st dose. Same side effects on her 2nd Dose and again just 1 tablet of Tylenol made her feel better....Now shes back on the floor.

Two first cousin sisters and a nephew in the USAF all got their 2 doses of Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines just weeks ago and all 3 were having identical side effects being mentioned earlier one way or another. All three now are back in the frontlines also Alive and Well.

A niece in London got her 1st Dose of Pfizer Vaccine 3 weeks ago. Only had sore arm and no fever. The only issue is UK have not yet given the green signal for the 2nd Dose to be given.

So its highly encouraged to get your vaccine shots once you have the chance...Its a great feeling knowing that somehow you are already protected from the Covid19 Virus. Still continue to observe CDC’s Safety Protocol until herd immunity is achieved.
To each his own I tend to stay away from the herd breathe fresh air exercise and live an active lifestyle, no way in hell you’re poking me with that shit . To those that are more susceptible I give my thoughts and prayers too all affected but we got to learn to live with it and Stop the paranoia it is polarizing the economy and private business.

Last edited:

russ1962

Live to Fish.....Fish to Live!
Oct 4, 2011
Whittier
Name
Russ
Boat
Someone Else's
Been athletic, strong and healthy my whole life.
Had to get a tetanus vaccine 6 years ago and they asked if they could also give me the whooping cough booster. I said sure, no problem. 2 weeks later started feeling really off and never felt good after that. After a year of feeling like shit I went in for a crap load of tests. Was diagnosed with autoimmune thyroiditis. Now my body thinks my thyroid is an invader and my immune system is trying to kill it. Prior to that vaccination it had been 40 years since I even had a flu shot. I can't prove it, but I think that vaccination primed my immune system soldiers for battle and when there was no enemy to be found they decided my thyroid was the enemy and my antibodies have been trying to destroy it ever since.
Will I be volunteering for the vaccine?
No I won't.

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
Been athletic, strong and healthy my whole life.
Had to get a tetanus vaccine 6 years ago and they asked if they could also give me the whooping cough booster. I said sure, no problem. 2 weeks later started feeling really off and never felt good after that. After a year of feeling like shit I went in for a crap load of tests. Was diagnosed with autoimmune thyroiditis. Now my body thinks my thyroid is an invader and my immune system is trying to kill it. Prior to that vaccination it had been 40 years since I even had a flu shot. I can't prove it, but I think that vaccination primed my immune system soldiers for battle and when there was no enemy to be found they decided my thyroid was the enemy and my antibodies have been trying to destroy it ever since.
Will I be volunteering for the vaccine?
No I won't.
very sorry to hear that. I am as close to being a doctor as an astronaut but one would have to assume that as a result of your shots your body got triggered into ADE (antibody dependent enhancement). This is the same thing that could happen to people vaccinated for the origonal covid-2 SARS and then subsequently infected with a mutation of the orginal virus down the line. We are seeing mutations now and have to assume they will get worse. I am joining you on your decision!

Reactions: RodRage