Ex-Hunter and gatherer
Jan 12, 2010
Kurt's neighborhood
Name
Tony
Boat
Tarpon 140
I asked Carl to quit piching his butts into the weeds. :rofl:

Honestly though, the dude must have some mental issues.
I think I've found a new nominee for Tool Academy.

Upvote 0

TROB

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 31, 2005
Idaho
Name
Tommy
Boat
Duck Schmuck - yak
.....well, there goes his ability to hunt for the rest of his life. What a dick.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    .....well, there goes his ability to hunt for the rest of his life. What a dick.

If he gets convicted of a felony he'll only be allowed to legally hunt with archery and other non firearms methods...ie falconry.
    The Other Forum I posted a thread about this had some interesting info on it.
    Not surprising that the jackwagon was from Ramona....Home of stairman and yeeeeeep ol dbar :nutkick:

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    If he gets convicted of a felony he'll only be allowed to legally hunt with archery and other non firearms methods...ie falconry.
    Not surprising that the jackwagon was from Ramona....Home of stairman and yeeeeeep ol dbar :nutkick:

Although true, you had better watch what you post here or you'll wind up with a bad rep. Like your uncle G, me and another douchebag on the site. :rofl:

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
    Sep 16, 2008
    Yucca Valley, CA USA
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    PETA activist. He saved some ducks that day. At least 30 hunters could not hunt. Smoke probably ruined the hunting for the other 300.

Lucky ducks!

He will get a slap on the wrist if anything when his agenda becomes clear.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    PETA activist. He saved some ducks that day. At least 30 hunters could not hunt. Smoke probably ruined the hunting for the other 300.

Lucky ducks!

He will get a slap on the wrist if anything when his agenda becomes clear.

On the thread I posted on The Outdoor Forum there is some info, including his Facebook page, about the guy. In his pic he is holding up a Snow Goose. There are also some anecdotal stories from people who believe they encountered him out there. The appearance is that the dude is a disturbed individual/firebug who also did some hunting.....
    I'd like to see your PETA conspiracy play out, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
    Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7ZpWFTUz34[/ame]

Upvote 0

TROB

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Oct 31, 2005
    Idaho
    Name
    Tommy
    Boat
    Duck Schmuck - yak

I wonder if the arsonist is also a Debarsonist? Both offenses deserve jail time. :)

Upvote 0
    Feb 17, 2008
    Monrovia, CA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    None
    I saw this fire...it was huge. I could see it from my hunting trailer at Red Hill Marina. The fire burned for quite a while and had to have destroyed quite a large area of the preserve.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    I saw this fire...it was huge. I could see it from my hunting trailer at Red Hill Marina. The fire burned for quite a while and had to have destroyed quite a large area of the preserve.

Fire was off the refuge. The guy was obviously a complete clown, but that salt cedar getting cleared didn't really hurt anybody.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
    ramona /ca/usa
    Name
    doug
    Boat
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers

we sent him to wister to burn you out....only a sick mind like yours would spent THAT much time out there.

Upvote 0