nmbrinkman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 18, 2006
San Diego
Name
Nathan
Boat
12 oz frosty mug
Hunted Y15B-2. Slow even at shoot time until a couple hours into it. Even then mostly spoonies. Managed 3 GW Teal and a couple spoonies, buddy got a couple teal, other buddy got a widgeon, teal, and a canvasback. Guys on the other side of beach got pintail. None for us. They seemed to not want to go north of beach. Still had a lot of fun. It's hard to lay off spoonies when it's slow.

ajesa6yq.jpg

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Hey Nathan, I thought you were new to this and you throw up a 5 spot :appl:

Upvote 0

nmbrinkman

Mar 18, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Nathan
    Boat
    12 oz frosty mug
    Hey Nathan, I thought you were new to this and you throw up a 5 spot :appl:

Hahaha Spoons don't count I guess. My teal call sounds good. I need to work on my duck call. I can't figure out how to get the right sound. I'm blowing from my mouth apparently. It works for my wife. Not sure why the ducks are so picky. Hahaha.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Hahaha Spoons don't count I guess. My teal call sounds good. I need to work on my duck call. I can't figure out how to get the right sound. I'm blowing from my mouth apparently. It works for my wife. Not sure why the ducks are so picky. Hahaha.

Trippy...The teal tweet is the hardest call to learn imo. What kind of call do you use.

Upvote 0

nmbrinkman

Mar 18, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Nathan
    Boat
    12 oz frosty mug
    Buck Gardner whistle. I can roll my Rs because of 6 years of Spanish classes. Apparently that helps.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Buck Gardner whistle. I can roll my Rs because of 6 years of Spanish classes.

If you can do a teal tweet, a pintail call is a piece of cake.

Upvote 0

John S.

Aug 4, 2008
    Valley Center, CA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    1996 Seaswirl 1850 W/A
    We did not fair so well. I went with a pond that I knew would have water in it. Turns out, there was too much water. Waist high, right off the bank. The only birds that came in were the ruddies and they get a free pass. Could not believe we could not get a single duck, worthy of shooting to come in for a close look. It has been a very long time for an overall skunk. Headed back out soon.

John

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    How about don't throw out blinds on an internet forum??? Seventeen gazillion reports on this page with the word WI$T3r in it......come on guys try to keep the crowds down a little bit. Go ahead and bash me but Bloodydonks is the fucking devil

Upvote 0