Pizzica

Almost A Member
May 24, 2009
oceanside,ca
Name
joe
Boat
19' SEAPRO
My Grandson Derrick and I went out on the Southern Cal for his 1st Ocean Fishing Trip and We were ready to get in on the GREAT FISHING AND CATCHING ALLOWED OFF OF OUR SOUTHERN CAL REGION!! PUN INTENDED!!! I've always enjoyed My time with all My Children ,Grandchildren, Friends and Family too be a part of their intro to FISHING and yes sometimes, CATCHING the prey we were searching for! I've found over the years and also today that although our expectations were High as the boat and crew we fished with today had posted PICS OF BLUEFIN caught on Monday's 1/2 Day trip could possibly be repeated today. No such luck as the water temp and WEATHER closed it down!!!! Flash forward to spending the DAY WITH DERRICK and seeing him be so excited over his 1st. catch!!!! KUDOS TO ALL THE CREW TO KEEP US ALL GROUNDED AS THE DAY PROGRESSED!!!!!!The cook had an admission too me about how his Grandfather had been His! AS MINE! and the deckhand's had mentioned that their 1st fish caught, mackerel had also been the catch of their life at the time to get them inspired and to HOOK THEM for a lifetime! LOOKING FORWARD TOO MORE ACTION SOON as we all get back too our VACCINATED and SAFE futures!!

Pizzica
Pizzica
So I was reminded last night that He's Derrik with a c ! My apologies! Too Derrik with a c and I reminded him that we have had the luck too Have a lot of Chillin,Grandchillin and now one Great Grandchillin and starting with Son Justin whose middle name was supposed to be Scot with 1 t, is and I guess it will always be cuzz its on his B.C. SCOTT!!!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Great report and GOOD JOB teaching kids to fish~ My dad had me on the Matt Walsh age 4 winding on barracuda at the shoe, while holding me on the boat by the belt loops. EPIC times! LOL Never forget it!
    Sounds like you're kick starting the kids to fishing TOO!

Reactions: Blackfish

Pizzica

Almost A Member
    May 24, 2009
    oceanside,ca
    Name
    joe
    Boat
    19' SEAPRO
    Great report and GOOD JOB teaching kids to fish~ My dad had me on the Matt Walsh age 4 winding on barracuda at the shoe, while holding me on the boat by the belt loops. EPIC times! LOL Never forget it!
    Sounds like you're kick starting the kids to fishing TOO!
    Droppin 2 off today and just told them how special it was having them here and My wife picked up another one last night at the airport and She's excited to too be the next to go!! Will let you'all know how this next adventure works out!!

Reactions: Tunahead
    Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Droppin 2 off today and just told them how special it was having them here and My wife picked up another one last night at the airport and She's excited to too be the next to go!! Will let you'all know how this next adventure works out!!
    LOOK FORWARD to you next report! GL

Upvote 0