Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
Beautiful fish.. I am hoping I can get me an ONO when I am in hawaii in march!

Mar 10, 2009
KONA n SANTA CRUZ
Name
Casey
Boat
5x5 pallet, tahitian drifter
OOOONNNNOOOO SHOOOOTS NIEL!!!! Stoked on da early ONO!!! ono ally?? Whale Dick area? out front?! no matta stoked u got sum! looking to be out soon! Thanks for the report! buddy jus got two of the same heads couple weeks ago! gonna put em to work soon!!! and no steel leader n gotttta em in!
yiiiiiiipppppppaaaaaaa!!!

Kai330

Sep 21, 2011
Kailua/Hawaii/USA
Name
CJ
Boat
Kaika
Howzit Neil,

Nice Ono! We've gotta get you & "Shot" out here for some Kaneohe fishing. Congrats on the winter time Ono. Btw, I did get that email & will follow up with you.

Aloha,

CJ.

ka Y hai

Nov 17, 2010
Big Island
Name
Fisha
Boat
Custom
OOOONNNNOOOO SHOOOOTS NIEL!!!! Stoked on da early ONO!!! ono ally?? Whale Dick area? out front?! no matta stoked u got sum! looking to be out soon! Thanks for the report! buddy jus got two of the same heads couple weeks ago! gonna put em to work soon!!! and no steel leader n gotttta em in!
yiiiiiiipppppppaaaaaaa!!!
Stoked with the Ono. The puako ledge has been holding um even in the winter! Real weird with the cold water! You guys going be stoked with the lure! The paper behind the fish head is unreal! Lights up in the sun.

ka Y hai

Nov 17, 2010
Big Island
Name
Fisha
Boat
Custom
Howzit Neil,

Nice Ono! We've gotta get you & "Shot" out here for some Kaneohe fishing. Congrats on the winter time Ono. Btw, I did get that email & will follow up with you.

Aloha,

CJ.
Mahalo Chip! Gotta get up to Oahu and fish more. Take it easy.

Gaji Lures

Aug 21, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Name
Allan
Way to go with that Ono, Neil!!!
Lets get together for another "GARAGE MEETING" this weekend, to discuss some future custom designs like this one!
Mahalo for the update!