michelle

-
Admin
Mar 3, 2014
Name
michelle
Boat
submarine
Today Is Your Lucky Day! Gerber Gear and BD's Matt Moyer teamed up to create a video called "How To Clean & Cook Tuna | Best Use Every Section" And Gerber wants to give away a trip on the Aztec as part of this campaign! ENTER

TWO lucky people will win an exciting trip aboard Aztec Sportfishing with Captain Greg Gawitt out of San Diego. (limitations apply) Here’s how:
  1. Go to the post below
  2. Share the post on your page
  3. Tag a buddy in the post
  4. The more friends you tag, the more times you are entered
ENTER HERE:
Limitations: Trip dates are limited to open party trip dates only. The Aztec charter schedule will be posted in March 2020. Prize includes cost of the ticket, bunk, food, and licenses. (snacks & beer not included) Travel to San Diego is not included. You must be 18 and over to enter this giveaway and have a valid USA passport.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Today Is Your Lucky Day! Gerber Gear and BD's Matt Moyer teamed up to create a video called "How To Clean & Cook Tuna | Best Use Every Section" And Gerber wants to give away a trip on the Aztec as part of this campaign! ENTER

TWO lucky people will win an exciting trip aboard Aztec Sportfishing with Captain Greg Gawitt out of San Diego. (limitations apply) Here’s how:
  1. Go to the post below
  2. Share the post on your page
  3. Tag a buddy in the post
  4. The more friends you tag, the more times you are entered
ENTER HERE:
Limitations: Trip dates are limited to open party trip dates only. The Aztec charter schedule will be posted in March 2020. Prize includes cost of the ticket, bunk, food, and licenses. (snacks & beer not included) Travel to San Diego is not included. You must be 18 and over to enter this giveaway and have a valid USA passport.
Sweet

Highwayman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
Awesome, if I did Facebook.....