WIN SUNGLASSES FROM HOVEN VISION

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michelle

Hoven-Sunglasses-Contest-December2.jpg

Get on this chance to win a pair of Hoven sunglasses!
3 lucky anglers will win!

Read About Kayla Nevius Here

If you answer the questions correctly, your name will be entered to win.

Like Hoven Vision on Facebook and be entered TWICE!

This is the prize:
300-250 Banner SEP15.jpg

The Monix

Hoven's floatable Argonaut Series|Guaranteed to redefine the days of lost eye-wear to the mercy of the depths
Rules: The Contest is open to individual legal residents of the United States, who are 18 or older at the time of entry. Limited one entry per person. Entries must be submitted by Midnight PST on Wednesday December 16, 2015. Anything deemed inappropriate by the BD staff or the sponsor will be deleted and disqualified. Winners will be chosen by random number generator. Winner will be announced on December 17th by 5pm PST. No purchase necessary to win. By entering the contest, you release BD Outdoors, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties” from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. BD Outdoors, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisers, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, mis-routed, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of BD Outdoors; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. Winner notification returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prize is not transferable, and is not eligible for the Hoven or BD Outdoors refund, and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
Can't find any place to answer the questions, or am I missing something

Reactions: TunaHore
Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    1) Juvenile Corrections Officer

2)Largemouth Bass fishing

3)10.5

4) Yes

Michelle, just give Jason my shades to give to me when we go hunting, or I can cruise by the office.....
    No one else on this site is clever enough to answer so I win,,, :urno1:

Reactions: dragonballs
    Upvote 0

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 1, 2008
    Proudly American
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    canoe & plastic flotsam

3)10.5

4) Yes

Upvote 0

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 1, 2008
    Proudly American
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    canoe & plastic flotsam
    3)10.5
    4) Yes

Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
    Nov 27, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Ed
    Boat
    SOLD
    Can't find any place to answer the questions, or am I missing something

I see,, thanks Carl , You are brilliant.

3)10.5

4) Yes

Michelle, just give Jason my shades to give to me when we go hunting, or I can cruise by the office.....
    No one else on this site is clever enough to answer so I win,,, :urno1:

Ditto, thanks Carl, You are truly brilliant.

Last edited:
    Reactions: nefarious235
    Upvote 0

fshholc

Jul 18, 2005
    Carlsbad, Ca
    Name
    Jay
    Boat
    sold
    View attachment 640231

Get on this chance to win a pair of Hoven sunglasses!
    3 lucky anglers will win!

Read About Kayla Nevius Here

If you answer the questions correctly, your name will be entered to win.

Like Hoven Vision on Facebook and be entered TWICE!

This is the prize:
    View attachment 640232
    The Monix

Hoven's floatable Argonaut Series|Guaranteed to redefine the days of lost eye-wear to the mercy of the depths
    Rules: The Contest is open to individual legal residents of the United States, who are 18 or older at the time of entry. Limited one entry per person. Entries must be submitted by Midnight PST on Wednesday December 16, 2015. Anything deemed inappropriate by the BD staff or the sponsor will be deleted and disqualified. Winners will be chosen by random number generator. Winner will be announced on December 17th by 5pm PST. No purchase necessary to win. By entering the contest, you release BD Outdoors, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties” from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. BD Outdoors, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisers, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, mis-routed, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of BD Outdoors; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. Winner notification returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prize is not transferable, and is not eligible for the Hoven or BD Outdoors refund, and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.

1. Juvenile corrections officer
    2. Largemouth bass fishing
    3. 10.5 #
    4. Yes

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher

3)10.5

4) Yes

Upvote 0

Crowfish

Chief Floor Sweeper
    Jan 13, 2012
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Next Year or the Year After
    4.) Yes
    3.) 10.5 lbs.
    2.) Largemouth Bass Fishing
    1.) Juvenile Corrections Officer

Why be normal, this is Bloody Decks............

OK Michele, here is today's revision:

1.) STARTING a job as Juvenile Corrections Officer at a Boys Camp
    2.) Hunting (or largemouth bass fishing, frogging, catching crawdads, snowboarding, wakeboarding or anything outdoors)
    3.) Personal best (photo) largemouth bass at 10.5 lbs. (This year a 8.2 & 8.3 lb largemouth - caught respectively on a Nezumma Rat & Black Dog Bait Co. Punker)
    4.) Dad got her started catching bluegill, then onto trout and largemouth bass.

I checked my homework Mom, it's all good.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

BarneyGumble

Hey Now!!
    Sep 10, 2006
    Whittier
    Name
    Bruce
    Boat
    Never-prefer to leave the hard work to the professionals!
    1) Juvenile Correction Officer
    2) Largemouth bass fishing
    3) 10.5
    4)YES. CSUB

Upvote 0

hooook-up

@fish._.brain
    Jul 24, 2008
    fountain valley
    Name
    brian
    Boat