23ft. formula, Tuna Too
View attachment 527738

WINNER WILL RECEIVE TWO RAFFLE TICKETS TO WIN
THE NEW 29' SEAVEE
DRAWING TO BE HELD ON AUGUST 10TH, 2014
All you have to do is come up with the best caption for the picture below:
View attachment 527743

Contest Ends July 21, 2014 at 5 PM, PST
SeaVee Boats and Bluewater Movements have teamed up with Mercury Marine, Real X Trailers, Tigress Outriggers and other supporting sponsors to offer you an opportunity to become the envy of all fishermen! That’s right we're talking about the chance to win one of the sweetest rides on the ocean – a brand new 29 foot SeaVee boat powered with Twin 250HP Mercury Optimax Engines, a Real X trailer, T-Top and leaning post….a $132,000 package! Tickets are on sale now!!! Only 4,000 tickets are available, so don’t delay on the chance to become the next big winner! You do not need to be present to win.

Just ask Adam Serbenski - Deerfield Beach, FL. He won the 2013 29' SeaVee drawing.

For more info, check it out here:
http://www.bluewatermovements.com/win_a_seavee/

View attachment 527739

Rules:

1. Winner will be determined by BD staff and Bluewater Movements. Judges decisions are final. If you lose, just wait for the next contest and quit complaining that you got screwed.

calisnowhunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 22, 2008
In the boat/in the blind
Name
Bill
Boat
18' westcoaster SOLD
With all these boats there has to be a paddy somewhere in here

Little Skiff

Jul 17, 2014
Name
jason
Boat
14' Lonestar
View attachment 527738

THE NEW 29' SEAVEE
View attachment 527743

SeaVee Boats and Bluewater Movements have teamed up with Mercury Marine, Real X Trailers, Tigress Outriggers and other supporting sponsors to offer you an opportunity to become the envy of all fishermen! That’s right we're talking about the chance to win one of the sweetest rides on the ocean – a brand new 29 foot SeaVee boat powered with Twin 250HP Mercury Optimax Engines, a Real X trailer, T-Top and leaning post….a $132,000 package! Tickets are on sale now!!! Only 4,000 tickets are available, so don’t delay on the chance to become the next big winner! You do not need to be present to win.

Just ask Adam Serbenski - Deerfield Beach, FL. He won the 2013 29' SeaVee drawing.

View attachment 527739

Rules:

1. Winner will be determined by BD staff and Bluewater Movements. Judges decisions are final. If you lose, just wait for the next contest and quit complaining that you got screwed.
View attachment 527738

THE NEW 29' SEAVEE
View attachment 527743

View attachment 527739

Rules:

"Hey honey... How would you like to go shopping today instead?"

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
39.8 lbs....

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Thanks Brant and BD... If I win the boat, I promise to be nicer to Carl and let him be the first to wash it... :D

Rauterki

The worst fisherman on the boat
Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
www.crossfittothecore.com
Name
Jon
Boat
I'm in the market. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Congratulations Scott!! I went ahead and bought a couple raffle tickets....you're more than welcome to come along for the maiden voyage after I win it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.