will yellows be wide open any time soon again in ensenada????

VICTOR101

Bad Boyz Fishing Crew
Feb 19, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Name
Victor
Boat
one of these days
Damn....I reserved spots for lots of people on the Sea Adventurer 80 this weekend. Now I see that there are problems??? You think we'll run into some Yellowtail? It's my first trip! I hope we catch!

Enjoy the boat ride and some hot food from the galley...

good luck!

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
The yellows bit today...3/4 day boat Milihini had 36 yellow for only 9 guys. Several other boats got into the action. Check the landing counts tonight...

Upvote 0

fishbuck

Catch of the day!
Sep 30, 2008
costa mesa,ca and SanQ
Name
Mike
Boat
?
The yellows bit today...3/4 day boat Milihini had 36 yellow for only 9 guys. Several other boats got into the action. Check the landing counts tonight...

Malihini. Okay that's 4 fish/angler. Sounds like the fish have moved up to the Coronados. Could be the start of another hotbite. Get your gear ready and tell your boss you won't be in tomorrow!

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Malihini. Okay that's 4 fish/angler. Sounds like the fish have moved up to the Coronados. Could be the start of another hotbite. Get your gear ready and tell your boss you won't be in tomorrow!

I wonder how many the deckies hook and handed. Boog got 53 on the SD today.

Upvote 0

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
"Boog got 53 on the SD today"

Hey face I couldn't break your code. Is "Boog" a boat or a person? "53" I assume is yellowtail. "SD" I'm guessing means San Diego.
So did a boat or person called "Boog" catch 53 yellowtail "on" San Diego?

Oh Boy.

But nice avatar!

Upvote 0

YellowTail310

Jul 28, 2006
Name
G
Boat
None
Damn....I reserved spots for lots of people on the Sea Adventurer 80 this weekend. Now I see that there are problems??? You think we'll run into some Yellowtail? It's my first trip! I hope we catch!

Being on the water and not at work.....has never been a problem!!! Good Luck!!!

Upvote 0

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
The glow from having found the next one will warm you and linger long after the cool breeze of skunk has left you to try again.

Applies equally to fish and women.

Speaking of which,ya find any nice girls that linger Doug?:D

Upvote 0