brokeass boater

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 23, 2010
Norcal's Brentwood
Name
Gregg
Boat
24' Skipjack w/Pilothouse, 21' Marada, 15' Boston Whaler
I went out on the Bay netting Herring and my wife Lisa, our Son and our youngest Daughter had a good day with the dogs working their hearts out. With all the rain most of the roads were closed they made long walks to get away from everyone, that made for a full day but was a good call. Our oldest dog Rocky is a pretty solid hunter, and the pup Lexi is coming on strong gaining her confidence and learning that she has it in her, she will honor his point now. I love the fact that my wife enjoys the same outdoor activities as me and will load up the dogs and go when she gets the chance,,,gregg

9 roosters.jpg

brokeass boater

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 23, 2010
Norcal's Brentwood
Name
Gregg
Boat
24' Skipjack w/Pilothouse, 21' Marada, 15' Boston Whaler
Ended the season with a fun day hunting ditch chickens with Lisa, daughter # 3 Rheanna and son in Law. Sun, rain, hail along with a North wind made it a tough day for the dogs, but they hunted hard for us and performed awesome with some cool points with both dogs locked up at the same time. Our pup Lexi is really starting to shine with her finding her own birds and is rock solid honoring Rocky's point. Lots of laughs and jackassery, crap talking between Mom and Daughter when the girls were doubling up on birds. They started to find their grove and got busy filling the game bag. Finished the day at the Point in Rio Vista with a hot lunch and cold beer. Time for Hunt Test and Field Trails now,,,gregg

IMG_0384.JPG

Reactions: One_Leg

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Tell me your wife is rolling the OU too! Awesome for you all, as a family.

Reactions: brokeass boater