Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
I've been fishing on TV for over 31 years now and my youth foundation has been teaching kids to fish for over 18 years and I still have haters. I just don't get it. It's fine I'm used to it now. I just ask all my haters what have you done to teach new anglers about fishing? What have you done to promote our industry? How many kids have you introduced to fishing? How many huge free kids fishing events have you hosted? How many last wishes for kids have you done? Life is short, don't waste your time hating and just go fishing.....

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
No thanks. I don’t want anything to do with your trips, Cajun red, dipping sauce, b52 bucktails or any of the other abortions you advertise
If you ever met the guy and went on one of his trips you wouldn't be typing that shit.Just your username alone tells us a lot.Douchebag.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
What motivates one to come up with such a lame username ? neglected as a child ? picked on in school ? couldn't get laid as a teen ?
I don’t know should’ve asked me 12 years ago when I picked it. None of the above :-)

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
I know what a sick perv, is he ever un-chaperoned around small children where does he work do they know about his Dogmatic Inclinations?
I’m a sick perv because I like to give mustache rides to legal beautiful women? Make a comment like that to my face and you’ll swallow some teeth.

Upvote 0

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
I’m a sick perv because I like to give mustache rides to legal beautiful women? Make a comment like that to my face and you’ll swallow some teeth.

Sir BD is a family website why are you always bullying Captain Dan's Kid's fishing trips threads.... now you are just bullying and trolling everyone else here in the BD family that likes Dan so it seems. And why do you keep ensuing such profane and dogmatic animosities you can go fish the bow on our next trip. Please be a gentleman and post your latest Southern California Offshore Fishing Report.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Sir BD is a family website why are you always bullying Captain Dan's Kid's fishing trips threads.... now you are just bullying and trolling everyone else here in the BD family that likes Dan so it seems. And why do you keep ensuing such profane and dogmatic animosities you can go fish the bow on our next trip. Please be a gentleman and post your latest Southern California Offshore Fishing Report.

First off....BD a family website? Hardly. Second, I love the bow. Third, blow me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.