Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
Yesterday I hosted a fishing charter aboard the Legend, the weather was up, but the fishing was awesome. Our first three stops were mainly skipjack, but our last stop of the day included wide open yellowfin and a doardo too. We started out with light line, 20 pound floro with a size #2 hook, by the end of the bite guys were using 50 pound test outfits. We ended with over 150 yellowfin, 150 skipjack and one dorado. My next trip will be 9/18 aboard the Sea Adventure 80.

Upvote 0

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
Yesterday I hosted a fishing charter aboard the Legend, the weather was up, but the fishing was awesome. Our first three stops were mainly skipjack, but our last stop of the day included wide open yellowfin and a doardo too. We started out with light line, 20 pound floro with a size #2 hook, by the end of the bite guys were using 50 pound test outfits. We ended with over 150 yellowfin, 150 skipjack and one dorado. My next trip will be 9/18 aboard the Sea Adventure 80.

Great boat and there galley with the lunch special the double cheeseburgers with extra bacon, cheese and grilled onions I can just hear it now ....Dan your burgers are ready!!! Good Times and Great job Captain Hernandez good luck on the next trip Sea Adventure 80 are there any spots left and how do we book???

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
Great boat and there galley with the lunch special the double cheeseburgers with extra bacon, cheese and grilled onions I can just hear it now ....Dan your burgers are ready!!! Good Times and Great job Captain Hernandez good luck on the next trip Sea Adventure 80 are there any spots left and hoe do we book???

Yes we have a few spots left, for all my trips you need to sign up on our website only, here's a link you can use for this trip, http://sport-fishing.com/product/sea80-91318/

Reactions: Capt Devo
Upvote 0

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
How many hook and hands did you take from the deckhands Dan?

I call total BS on that one Brandon maybe you should be asking how many hook and hand has Captain Dan given to his Inter-City youth groups children the poor forgotten masses and what have you done for our future anglers?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

myguyver

Feb 15, 2011
FLAGSTAFF ARIZONA
Name
LARRY
Boat
BUZZ
Am I missing something? In almost all of the party boat pics with "epic fishing" headlines, all I see are decked fish, baking themselves in the glare of the elements. Do any of the charters offer proper fish care? Hopefully these have been kept in a cooler and are just out for the filleting party. Can't believe that the quality of these fish can last much inside the surf line on return.

Upvote 0

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
Don't worry Dan I know your busy helping with the upcoming Kid's Fishing Trips so I will handle the peanut gallery.

Larry...Captain Dan and the Legend crew and everyone else do there best to keep the tasty catch cool and wet and fresh but the fish have to be brought above deck from a refrigerated hold at some point and be sorted because even worse than what your saying about mishandling the days catch is that there is always a chance someone could end up with the wrong catch so the fish have to be sorted and the Captain needs a fish count.

Your question is innocent enough you being from out of state so come make Captain Dan's next Charter they are the best for learning and very friendly, but at the same time Larry you may confuse others. So the Charter Boat crews have to get these fish off the boat in an hour and get ready for there next trip. Most the passengers have coolers in there cars and trucks and the ice is free. So yes you are missing something Larry how do you guys do it in Arizona you tell me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    A lot of haters. Not really sure why people gotta spit venom and vitreal.

Mike it has always been like that here.... you have a lot of ignorant people who think they know it all and obviously have no self respect because they don't hesitate to embarrass themselves talking shit about something they know nothing about. Personally I don't want to look stupid so I only make comments I know are factual, like... "it is illegal to carry a knife in Mexico" and there are a lot of people on here that are so eager to make someone look bad or discredit what they said that they won't spend five min. to see if it true or not, they just run their mouth. Welcome to BD, at least they are consistent. I think the saying is... the only thing worse than people thinking your an idiot, is opening your mouth and removing any doubt

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    Mike it has always been like that here.... you have a lot of ignorant people who think they know it all and obviously have no self respect because they don't hesitate to embarrass themselves talking shit about something they know nothing about. Personally I don't want to look stupid so I only make comments I know are factual, like... "it is illegal to carry a knife in Mexico" and there are a lot of people on here that are so eager to make someone look bad or discredit what they said that they won't spend five min. to see if it true or not, they just run their mouth. Welcome to BD, at least they are consistent. I think the saying is... the only thing worse than people thinking your an idiot, is opening your mouth and removing any doubt
    I know George. But the depths that some people will go are surprising.

Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
    Sep 11, 2004
    Long Beach
    www.sport-fishing.com
    Name
    Dan Hernandez
    Boat
    Mi Sueno
    Am I missing something? In almost all of the party boat pics with "epic fishing" headlines, all I see are decked fish, baking themselves in the glare of the elements. Do any of the charters offer proper fish care? Hopefully these have been kept in a cooler and are just out for the filleting party. Can't believe that the quality of these fish can last much inside the surf line on return.
    i was on this trip with Dan. yep!! wide open.
    oh.. and ummm... i have been on a few of Dan's trips. he does it all himself!!

View attachment 960272 View attachment 960273 View attachment 960274
    Thank you. Also when you see all the fish on the deck like this, it only happens after a wide open bite and the fishing action is so hot that the crew has no time to drop the fish in the fish hold tank. After after this picture was taken all the fish where dropped in the hole.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.