Phat Boat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
Sea Rape???...You should see the phat boat some times....I love it when you punch the throttle and the motor roars but the boat is barley moving from all the weight....watch a squid boat sometime if you want to see sea rape.

Awesome job on the squid. The picture made me laugh-all the ink and blood and slime-looked like someone put you into a package of squid. Dam those things are big.

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Great job, we were out at the North end of the 9... same quality but alot less mess...LOL

Followed Curts advice and loped the heads off before they could waste the boat!

Pic's to follow w/ a quick report..

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
out of reach said:

AS FAR AS THE SEA RAPE GOES:
We had 5 people and kept 20 squid, thats 4 each ( feel free to count the bodies). It was a one time thing for us and it will all go to good use. I was waiting for a comment like that but didnt really expect it here. WHATEVER.

joe
It always kinda amazes me when people are surprised at comments on BD regarding the size or take of any ocean resource. Just because this is Bloody Decks and the majority of the people here are very cool and thick skinned and like to dish out some friendly smack upon one another dosent mean that nobody here should keep a zipped lip when it comes to undersize fish or what might look like a overkill of something, as that would make us look like a bunch of stupid reckless dont give a shit about the ocean fisherman, and personally for me the ocean gives me far too much pleasure and great memories to be totally disrespectfull of her! So even if Slydog may possibly be wrong he should not be hammered by what he stated. Good on you Slydog.

With that all being said if you trully are going to put all that squid to use then more power to you but if a bunch of those end up in some apartment or bay dumpster then big bummer bro! I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of smelly dumsters showing up soon.

Seriously I have no reason to belive you are not going to use all of your squid as you say, so congrats on your killer day.

The unknown fisherman :p

MARKJ

SKIDMARK
Sep 17, 2004
SAN DIEGO
Name
MARK
Boat
43 EGG HARBOR SKIDMARK
Great Pics Skidmark!!!can't Wait To Try Some Of That!!!talk To You Soon!ter

out of reach

Sep 13, 2004
san diego
Name
Joe
Boat
44' pacifica
?? fisherman said:
It always kinda amazes me when people are surprised at comments on BD regarding the size or take of any ocean resource. Just because this is Bloody Decks and the majority of the people here are very cool and thick skinned and like to dish out some friendly smack upon one another dosent mean that nobody here should keep a zipped lip when it comes to undersize fish or what might look like a overkill of something, as that would make us look like a bunch of stupid reckless dont give a shit about the ocean fisherman, and personally for me the ocean gives me far too much pleasure and great memories to be totally disrespectfull of her! So even if Slydog may possibly be wrong he should not be hammered by what he stated. Good on you Slydog.

With that all being said if you trully are going to put all that squid to use then more power to you but if a bunch of those end up in some apartment or bay dumpster then big bummer bro! I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of smelly dumsters showing up soon.

Seriously I have no reason to belive you are not going to use all of your squid as you say, so congrats on your killer day.

I didn't think I was harsh.

Didnt really hammer anyone, just replied and said it was. We put all the squid on the deck for a good picture. Most all my share it almost gone, divided between friends and employees. Kind of suprised i'm still defending myself. I posted the report to try and motivate some other people to get out there any get in on the fun. It was the most fun on the water i've had in a lond time, a real blast.

joe

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Joe~

It's all good dude and I totally understand, and I absolutely agree that you did not hammer him back with a reply. I was trying to keep it from going in that direction and just wanted to make it a point that people arent afraid to speak up if something looks excessive - small- illegal or whatever just because this is bloody decks. Stoked you are putting them to use and you definetely dont need to explain yourself to myself or anyone else but I personally am glad you did, it showed class. Thanks!

slydawg

Always wishin' I was fishin'
Jul 14, 2004
Alta Loma/Huntington
Name
Billy
Boat
WWW - 25’ Proline
Heya Joe. Just being my usual smartass self... NO offense implied whatsoever... Glad it's all good (-8. We've been accused of rape ourselves!! LOL
Sly

JIGMEISTER

Fresh One!
Sep 27, 2004
Huntersville, NC
Name
Glenn
Boat
Yours?
Sure beats catching skippys eh Joe? Just kidding! :)

Looks like you guys had a blast! Right on!
Thanks for the report and photos.

MARKJ

SKIDMARK
Sep 17, 2004
SAN DIEGO
Name
MARK
Boat
43 EGG HARBOR SKIDMARK
FISHERMAN JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NOTHING GOES TO WASTE
ON MY BOAT. FREINDS AND FAMILY ARE ENJOYING.ALSO
EVERYTHING LEFT IS GOING FOR SHARK FISHING