Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Hey I was on that trip..... that was the day it rained like cats & dogs..... NICE FISH !!!!

Wicky Wicky

Wicky Wicky
Aug 12, 2007
Boise, ID
Name
Wicky
Boat
20' Allison GSE @ 99.4mph! Faster than a wahoo!
Hey I was on that trip..... that was the day it rained like cats & dogs..... NICE FISH !!!!
I'd say more like rained buckets!! Thanks Soda!! See ya next year.

Wicky Wicky

Wicky Wicky
Aug 12, 2007
Boise, ID
Name
Wicky
Boat
Awesome pics Kent...Thanks for posting

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
May 19, 2006
Crowley Lake, CA
Name
Christopher
Boat
Gone but not forgotten
Wicky, can't have a better coach then Romo. I had a near identical experience, without the rain. Not much fanfare when I boated the fish, but when it hit the scales at the dock, the weight kept going up until the nose cleared the cement. Final weight, 203#; 2nd largest fish on the trip, I know how stoked you were at the final weight....congratulations.

Wicky Wicky

Wicky Wicky
Aug 12, 2007
Boise, ID
Name
Wicky
Boat
Congrats for the big tuna. Any details on rod and reel used for that beast?
HXW Raptor/SS 1X3/Izor 130 solid tied to 100#Segaur Premier via Tony Pena knot 6/O Ringed Super Mutu stuck into a Large Dine. I was in the votex, soaked to the bone, and Kevin walked by. I asked him for some luck and not more than 10 seconds later I got bit. Game on!!!

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Chris, more than a few of us remember that fish! November 26, 2008. What a trip: as Bill Casper said, "Lightning in a Bottle"

Wicky, can't have a better coach then Romo. I had a near identical experience, without the rain. Not much fanfare when I boated the fish, but when it hit the scales at the dock, the weight kept going up until the nose cleared the cement. Final weight, 203#; 2nd largest fish on the trip, I know how stoked you were at the final weight....congratulations.