JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Sorry for the delay, just back from a Nashville meeting with my fellow Army Pilots. By the way grits are actually pretty freakin good. Left early Friday with the NS looking like a summer day on the westside:2gunsfiring_v1:, hit the II no love headed deep offshore found some aku piles but kept the big stuff out turned back in towards the J at 0830 arrive plenty of birds and no boats. Down current pass with 6 lure spread out pickup one (saifish chugger bally combo prpl/blk) second pass another female (pearlhead salmon skirt), third pass another on a (reel tight grn/blk) this one came in with her sister. I was able to toss a dead bait which she grabbed, 3 in the boat with the last one going ape sh%t behind the boat. Took my eye off the ball and %4 was able to spit the hook 10' from a leader grab:shithappens:. Never saw a bull out there, I guess it was all brides maids. Great day on the water with enough fish to give to family and friends (doesn't get better). You guys have a great Easter weekend.

v/r Joe

Attachments

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Happy Easter Joe and Family, good goin' on the mahis, glad to see ya got WET. Also good to see a set of 50's!

Pat

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
Hi Joe,
Good going on your three good size mahis! I'm sure there will be some pretty happy friends and family getting fresh mahi for this weekend!

ahi lawaia

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 17, 2008
Hawaii
Name
CP
Boat
Boston Whaler Conquest 21
Nice catch! Hope you can get out again soon.