HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Uh ever look around and see how many people look,what they eat what they are puffin on and many other things that say otherwise...

based on this "logic"... nobody cares about their health.

Mar 11, 2006
san diego
Name
curt ljungquist
Boat
22 sea cat/16 klamath
I'm sure everybody cares about their health.
Your absolutely right, but why don’t they care about everyone else’s health and chill out at home for awhile till things mellow out some.
Hope you all stay healthy.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
From what I see here , there are only 2 types of people.

1) The Ones who care about their health.
2) And the ones who don't.

Apparently the ones who don't have issues with the ones who do.
Do the heathcare system a favor, if your one who don't, and you get covid 19, lay down and go to sleep , RIP.
I do care about my health and it is very unhealthy for me not to be able to go fishing. Mental well being is still a health issue. If you think there will not be repercussion to the shelter in place order you have not thought things through. There will be a lot of new humans in 9 months to replace the ones that pass due to Covid-19.
I believe many here are just mouthpieces for the mainstream media buying into the hype. If people had common sense we’d be ok. Launching a boat into the largest body on earth sounds like social distancing on steroids to me. No can do, but you should have seen the line of morons outside Trader Joe’s today. Out the door and down the street. No national guard around to haul them away. Put two people in a boat on San Francisco Bay and they both get $400 fines and a shame on you from SFPD.

Our last president already did the healthcare system a favor, it’s called Obamacare.

bajabills

Calm Seas and foamers, its fun time...
Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
From what I see here , there are only 2 types of people.

1) The Ones who care about their health.
2) And the ones who don't.

Apparently the ones who don't have issues with the ones who do.
Do the heathcare system a favor, if your one who don't, and you get covid 19, lay down and go to sleep , RIP.

Listen , obey, follow directions.
or
complain, presume and don't.

Your choice is by what you do- not your words.

Last edited:
Reactions: kimbo

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Having lived in Italy I soon found out they were great people to live among, but extremely difficult to work with. They did not like following rules. They would rather argue and discuss a task, instead of just accomplishing it. Waiting in line was almost nonexistent. They would think nothing of screwing over their neighbors in the morning, then hug and kiss them in the afternoon. Once you realized you had to expect this type of behavior it became bearable. After all, we did spend 4 years there. My wife had our first child there. That gave us a good look at their medical system. Gift shop at the hospital was great. Just a few of the expected cards and flowers, the rest of the shop was entirely wine.

While I have not spent time in Italy I did work with Sicilians while I was commercial fishing. Most all were good people and very hardworking but yes they sure did like to talk about tasks at hand rather loudly the whole time.

michael e. bingham

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Effective at midnight tonight the port is closing San Diego bay , I just got off the phone with my buddy who works at the port and iys zero traffic , I know this sucks but if we all due our part this will help this end sooner than later i hope

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
uh huh sure...

NYC started 2 days before us

As of Friday(4-3) morning,

there are 215 coronavirus-associated deaths in California (population 40 million),

and 2,373 in New York (population 20 million).

Reactions: fishnfool909

backlashjack

Scallywag
May 14, 2007
Alta Loma, CA
Name
Jackson
Boat
Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
Not many anglers in NYC with their own private boats. I couldn't think of a better way to practice social distancing than being on the water with someone you live with.

Reactions: bottomdweller

blubby07

Aug 24, 2009
Oceanside Ca
Name
Josh
Boat
21 Parker cc , and 2556 cierra yes its a bayliner (The Dude Man)
I say stop eating bats and monkeys from wet markets!!!!

blubby07

Aug 24, 2009
Oceanside Ca
Name
Josh
Boat
21 Parker cc , and 2556 cierra yes its a bayliner (The Dude Man)
These pandemics always start from this crap. Just stop eating critters that shouldn’t be eaten.

Reactions: Cubeye

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
These pandemics always start from this crap. Just stop eating critters that shouldn’t be eaten.
Good point, but not always. If China banned to sale of bats and other "exotic" animals for consumption, it would help, and pandemics of this sort could be minimized.
MERS originated in Saudi Arabia. From camels, I believe.

cioppino

Dec 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
Doh..listen to the entire thing. Only a min or so. Wish our government officials had half the brains of theirs.

backlashjack

Scallywag
May 14, 2007
Alta Loma, CA
Name
Jackson
Boat
Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
I think I mistook the humpback for a hunch back and did that camel doggy style
My bad guys 😭. Sorry

Reactions: timcicconi

bottomdweller

Sep 28, 2004
Rancho Santa Margarita
Name
Michael
Boat
210 CC, Triumph, Honey Pie
None of this will matter if CDFW get its way by closing recreational fishing down...

Reactions: kf6cmp