trunk777

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 24, 2006
yorba linda
Name
mike
Boat
yours
well good for you....isnt it bout time for you to go do another...remember to wash that DNA off yer blue dress when done 👍

I dont do blowjobs...I play for the other team...and NO...I do NOT want one from you
so your a bottom.just trying to laugh in this time

MEF_66

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 22, 2014
Name
Matt
Boat
Ranger 2510
Here is a fact that may keep you home. In the last four days, we have tripled the number of people in ICU in the state of California. Do you suppose the USNS Mercy crew was bored and decided to dock in L.A.?
How long do you plan to stay at home? Until there is a cure or a vaccine?

Reactions: Huntersmoon

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
The death rate has jumped 33% in 2 days its up to 2% now and climbing

horse shit

the only numbers I believe are deaths...

the rate is based on what exactly? "confirmed" cases ? people that have been tested "positive" ? what about all the people that have NO symptoms and yet do in fact have it ? they are not in the counts....sooooooooooo whatever the rate is...it is well below that

I dont believe china's numbers at all...none of em

It's not possible to accurately estimate the mortality rate. We don't have good numbers for undiagnosed people. We also don't have accurate data on COVID deaths either... especially in China. My best guess is that it's not over 1% and much much higher than the flu's 0.1%... and don't forget about the transmission rate (RO)!

trunk777

Jul 24, 2006
yorba linda
Name
mike
Boat
yours
horse shit

the rate is based on what exactly? "confirmed" cases ? people that have been tested "positive" ? what about all the people that have NO symptoms and yet do in fact have it ? they are not in the counts....sooooooooooo whatever the rate is...it is well below that

It's not possible to accurately estimate the mortality rate. We don't have good numbers for undiagnosed people. We also don't have accurate data on COVID deaths either... especially in China. My best guess is that it's not over 1% and much much higher than the flu's 0.1%... and don't forget about the transmission rate (RO)!
your just stupid.no fixing you!

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
ha ha haa...couldnt argue a single point I made, huh ?

typical crying libby...can argue the FACTS...so start calling me stupid

oh and "your" should be "you are"...oh who looks stupid now

tears.gif

Reactions: fishnfool909

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
"trenches" , lol, more fear mongering idiots.
Classic MAGAT response! When you say dumb shit repeatedly and are so fucking wrong it's moronic.. what do you do.. go "Full Retard" and double down on your stupity. Never go "Full Retard' I know it's hard for you but you are good at it.

Reactions: Cubeye and trunk777

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
horse shit

Those are the FACTS as we know them today yes based on reported cases. You can only base those rate on THE FACTS in front of you and although not actual, they do show a trend and give us some insight as to what is ahead.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Those are the FACTS as we know them today yes based on reported cases. You can only base those rate on THE FACTS in front of you and although not actual, they do show a trend and give us some insight as to what is ahead.

love it...made up "facts"..."facts" do NOT need to be actual

they dont show shit...until you have REAL data...ACTUAL data....you are making decisions based on "although not actual" data

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
love it...made up "facts"..."facts" do NOT need to be actualthey dont show shit...until you have REAL data...ACTUAL data....you are making decisions based on "although not actual" data
It's called extrapolation.. l know it's a big word for a MAGAT.

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
love it...made up "facts"..."facts" do NOT need to be actual

they dont show shit...until you have REAL data...ACTUAL data....you are making decisions based on "although not actual" data
WTF Get off the Crack and relax a little. Those were the FACTS we had today, tomorrow they will change. As more testing is available statistics will become more accurate. Science uses these statistics to develop models which shows trends. You are so worried about the Death Count and its all relative; 2000 deaths in a population of 3000 is quite severe however 2000 in a population over 320 million not so much. Any loss of life to this virus is tragic but we can only do our best to prevent it and using any reliable available data to develope and analyze these trends will help .

Reactions: 500BBC

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
While you're at it why don't you throw in Racist too its obvious.

Everything is politics to these bitches
I don't know about that. He posts some crazy shit though. I'm sure if we were all out fishing we'd bust each others' balls but we're stuck in the house.:fighting0061:

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
Classic MAGAT response! When you say dumb shit repeatedly and are so fucking wrong it's moronic.. what do you do.. go "Full Retard" and double down on your stupity. Never go "Full Retard' I know it's hard for you but you are good at it.
the only balls you liberals have are the ones bouncing off your chins, lol, liberal pos traitor.

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I seem to remember a new term coined alternative facts...
What episode was that again?

Last edited:

MEF_66

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 22, 2014
Name
Matt
Boat
Ranger 2510
WTF Get off the Crack and relax a little. Those were the FACTS we had today, tomorrow they will change. As more testing is available statistics will become more accurate. Science uses these statistics to develop models which shows trends. You are so worried about the Death Count and its all relative; 2000 deaths in a population of 3000 is quite severe however 2000 in a population over 320 million not so much. Any loss of life to this virus is tragic but we can only do our best to prevent it and using any reliable available data to develope and analyze these trends will help .
What the counter post was trying to say is this. We do not know the actual death rate because we do not have accurate numbers of who has or had the virus. We do not know this data because there are not enough test kits for everyone to get tested. Does not speak well about our country because we have known this was coming for over 60 days and we did not react quickly enough.
In order to get a true read on the death rate, you would have to know the true number of people that have been infected. As late as this morning I heard a doctor state that his wife was sick with what they thought was the flu and now he believes it was COVID 19. If we had the facts we could get the truth. Just remember part of a reports job is to get you interested in the article they are writing. Reports are some of the best at bending information.

500BBC

Oct 19, 2007
LA
Name
Brad
Boat
19' Schiada, Neighborhood Menace
horse shit

There are millions of people in this country alone that have had it and were not diagnosed with it. This is not about the virus, What is really going on?

MEF_66

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 22, 2014
Name
Matt
Boat
Ranger 2510
The death rate has jumped 33% in 2 days its up to 2% now and climbing
This is a classic move by the reporting party. While they have found a way to print it and make it look true, what they are not saying it what is the true death rate. They do not have access to this date because no one has access to this date because it does not exist. The only way to get accurate numbers is to know the true number of people that have had or have the virus. What was the NBA players name a couple weeks ago that tested positive and said he felt great and was ready to go out and play the next day. We just do not have the facts. Remember reports are trying to do the best job they can for themselves and the company they represent. They are not allows interested in what is best for the community.

SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
Maybe you all missed it, but we are in the middle of a world-wide pandemic. Every one of us will be directly, or indirectly impacted by the death it will take on us and on our loved ones. If you have any questions about how bad it will be here in 10-14 days, just take a look at what is going on across the country. 400 people died in the US YESTERDAY alone from Covid 19 and 919 died in Italy YESTERDAY alone. For the record, Italy has much better medical care than the US. They have 5.3 hospital beds per 1,000 people and the US has 2.3. They are much better prepared to take care of people that is the US.

We have been asked to stay home to limit the spread and people are complaining about the launch ramps being closed. They are closed because of the impact that your choice to launch the boat has on other people. Every time you have contact with another person you have a chance of catching the virus, or worse yet, spreading it to someone else. So it’s not all about YOU. It’s about the impact you have on other people.

The virus can be active for 24-48 hours on a hard surface. This means when you touch a surface you have a chance of catching it (direct contact). When you walk by someone and they cough or sneeze near and the droplets are suspended in the air and get on you and become exposed. It’s twice as contagious and 10 times as deadly as the flu.

• Fueling your boat – You pull into the gas station and touch the fuel hose. You have exposed yourself and the person that touches the hose after you. Next you walk in and grab a burrito and touch the lid to open the display. You grab a coffee cup and touch the creamer. Now you pay the cashier with cash and he must touch the money. You walk by all of the other people in the mini mart. Some may have it and you are now exposed.
  • Next you get a flat tire. You are stuck on the side of the road and the CHP or local PD comes by to check on you. He now has to make contact with you. Next you call AAA to help you change your tire. Another contact.
  • You launch your boat and tie off to the dock. You walk by another boater. Another contact
  • You touched the clear to tie off your boat and the next person who uses the cleat is exposed.
  • You run to the head to take a leak. You pass someone in the john. Another contact.
  • You break down and call vessel assist or the coast guard. Another contact
  • You buy a scoop of bait. Another contact.
  • Now reverse the process to go home.
The above scenario is considering that you are going solo on your trip. As we all know, that's not the best idea in the world. If you are going with anyone outside of your immediate household, you are increasing the risk of exposure.

The reality is that it’s not really your choice. If you get sick, the medical system will take care of you. That’s the reality of it in the US. The problem is that by you being out and about you will get sick or get someone else sick.

Recently one of the knuckleheads teenagers who called Covid-19 a hoax and licked a toilet seat to prove it, recently tested positive. He made a choice and will pay for his actions. The problem is that he exposed others and put them at risk. This includes all his family and those he had contact with for the last 5-7 days. He has now impacted the healthcare workers who have to treat him. His poor decisions have now impacted other people.

This is like the law that requires a motorcyclist to wear a helmet. The argument is that it’s my choice and I can ride without a helmet. Actually, that’s not the case any longer. When you fall from your bike and hit your head, my tax dollars pay for your medical care. When you are a paraplegic and on medical for the rest of your life your decision to not wear a helmet impacts the rest of us.

The reality is that in 10-14 days, Covid 19 will really take control of our region and all of this will be a moot point. You will look back and see this decision as a no brainer, especially when you see the toll this is going to take on our region.

Before you comment on this post, I respectfully ask that you watch this video filmed by an emergency room physician in New York. This is what is likely to happen here. After you have watched the video feel free to comment. Stay safe!

must watch

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
One of the dumbest fucking posts I've read in my entire life.
Really Genius? I could say the same thing about you:

There are millions of people in this country alone that have had it and were not diagnosed with it. This is not about the virus, What is really going on?

What do you base that statement on Einstein and do you think this involves the Russians or some CIA covert action thats gone rogue?