Why is San Diego Bay Closed where LA Bays are not?

Jan 20, 2020
San diego
Name
Mike honcho
Boat
The Rusty Trombone
I don't agree with the closure but you guys claiming that it's illegal, unconstitutional or "they don't have the authority to do this" should go ahead and give it a try.Then get back to us.They're doing it because some people just don't want to abide by some temporary rules.When a few won't listen all of us will pay the price.They know this and have acted accordingly.Yes it sucks,i'm finally out of work and could fish any day of the week right now.
WTF. I don’t understand how you could roll over to authority blindly. You‘re worried about the price that we will all pay for challenging rules that are heavy handed, unfair and likely unconstitutional. I‘m worried about the price we will all pay by not fighting to protect our rights. I’ve been out the last 3 weeks and am not planning to back down. I am sorry that you‘re not working.

Upvote 0

John56434

Idk what to name dis
Aug 1, 2019
West side
Name
John
Boat
Fishing boat
They will just watch you go out and tow your vehicle and trailer. Then watch you pay the impound fees to get it back.
WTF. I don’t understand how you could roll over to authority blindly. You‘re worried about the price that we will all pay for challenging rules that are heavy handed, unfair and likely unconstitutional. I‘m worried about the price we will all pay by not fighting to protect our rights. I’ve been out the last 3 weeks and am not planning to back down. I am sorry that you‘re not working.
They got Florida making fishing essential and ehy cant they make it essential here. So stupid!

Upvote 0

NextMikeSays

Oct 23, 2017
SoCal
Name
Mike
Boat
No boat
So what does CA do, let's more prisoner's incl. Child Sex Offenders out to run free, as if they have a home to go to, and as if they will follow all the virus guidelines. --- This state is off its rocker!
There are no DAs that want to let any prisoners go. Politicians are pressuring them so they let out those who are 6 months from parole early. It’s a compromise. If someone out commits a crime they get fucked and if they don’t it’s a liability for letting a prisoner die from COVID and they can also get sued as well.

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Did you even see those first six words of my post ? Jesus.If you're able to get out and fish WTF are you complaining about ? Obviously you've had no rights taken from you.You say you've been fishing.

Reactions: lougio and FlatPack
Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    They got Florida making fishing essential and ehy cant they make it essential here. So stupid!

Florida is a Republican state.
    California is a fucked up state, wait i meant a Democrat state.

Keep voting DEM. KEEP GETTING FUCKED.
    It's really pretty simple.

Upvote 0

kookfarmer

Nov 14, 2017
    Carson
    Name
    lewis
    Boat
    15' Klamath "alLEWr"
    So you’re ok with Newsom giving 155 million to illegal aliens? He doesn’t have the authority to do that either, but yet here we are. That’s ok, Trump will come down hard on CA. Personally, I’m looking forward to it
    I'm ok with it.

Upvote 0
    Jan 20, 2020
    San diego
    Name
    Mike honcho
    Boat
    The Rusty Trombone
    Did you even see those first six words of my post ? Jesus.If you're able to get out and fish WTF are you complaining about ? Obviously you've had no rights taken from you.You say you've been fishing.
    I have been fishing, but have had to “break the law” to do it. I’ve been stopped and harassed and have gotten creative to avoid ending up in hot water. The fact that being forced to break the law to enjoy my constitutional freedom is a loss of rights. That is what I‘m complaining about.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    I have been fishing, but have had to “break the law” to do it. I’ve been stopped and harassed and have gotten creative to avoid ending up in hot water. The fact that being forced to break the law to enjoy my constitutional freedom is a loss of rights. That is what I‘m complaining about.
    You were forced to break the law ? This no fishing thing isn't a law at the moment.I'll say it again so you don't misunderstand my point of view,I DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT THEY'RE DOING BUT CAN UNDERSTAND WHY.Where's the fish report ? I'm sure many would like to hear it.

Upvote 0

kookfarmer

Nov 14, 2017
    Carson
    Name
    lewis
    Boat
    15' Klamath "alLEWr"
    Theirs an alternative than giving them money = :2gunsfiring_v1:= problem solved! One more thing, Why don't you go to Mexico, China, North Korea, Etc, And see what they would give you for being in their Country Illegally???? Try protesting in their Country (Being their Illegal) for not getting what all the other Citizens are getting for Financial Aid!!! That's why everyone want's to come to america, Not because of how beautiful our Country is, It's Because of our Fucked up Democrats helping everyone except the Homeless and our Vets, Giving them the RED CARPET TREATMENT for being here Illegally. I don't don't give a shit if "I offended some Democrats" Talk to the Hand, Not the face"If you don't like what I said, It's The Truth! :finger:
    You are right, we should be more like China and North Korea. Also I don't think you can compare Mexico to the previous two. I know everyone wants to hate Mexico for some reason, but that is a bit fo stretch.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat
    "CATTLE BOAT"

Then its high time to raise the Flag of CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC! lol😂

Those who can’t stand living on a BLUE STATE can move to RED STATES like Florida with MAR-A-LAGO as Capital.

In this case we will not hear any Cry Babies anymore in CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC...Not only a DEEP BLUE STATE but a SANCTUARY STATE too! 🤣

Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    It's all about power & control. When people of power, have poor judgment and an extremely liberal narrative ... they do stupid/evil things.
    Speaking of this Ventura opened the beaches to recreation and exercise but no fishing..apparently they feel surf fishing is a virus danger ..what in the flying fuck...
    I understand They want people moving but Fisherman dont want to be clustered together and if they do can be asked to move just like any other group..fucked up...

Reactions: Black-is-Back
    Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    Something else ...how in the flying fuck did the mayor of vegas get her job...
    Or any job for that matter...
    She said things yesterday that should mortify anyone who believes that elected officials cant be mental defects...
    The Georgia governor isn't far behind..

Upvote 0

makairaa

May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft

Florida is one of the most fucked up states in the Union. Have you never played the Florida or anywhere else news story game? I am almost proud to say we are not Florida. Unfortunately I am not proud to say I am californian either.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    She said things yesterday that should mortify anyone who believes that elected officials cant be mental defects...
    What are you doing watching CNN and Anderson Cooper ?

Reactions: Iron Mike
    Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Wtf are u talking about...I watched her words come straight from her mouth..if u can defend anything she said because of where I heard her actual words YOU are truly lost ..that's it for me on this subject..
    Busted.

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    Actually I will say something else here...
    These days not knowing what is news fucks alot of people up..
    The news doesn't have a host ...
    A true newscaster doesnt give personal opinion..
    If you get your news from a show that has someone's name in the title or a host that is the star of the show that is not news ...
    Live interviews as opposed to taped however allow you to listen to the material and form your own opinions regardless of where they are done...
    If I saw a live interview done by fred flintsone it has as much credibility as any other...actually prob more..

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    If you get your news from a show that has someone's name in the title or a host that is the star of the show that is not news ...
    Live interviews as opposed to taped however allow you to listen to the material and form your own opinions regardless of where they are done...
    If I saw a live interview done by fred flintsone it has as much credibility as any other...actually prob more..
    I agree with you on that,the issue with a show with a name on the title is the person doing the interview.The bias is strong with most of them.I can't stand Anderson Cooper the same as i can't stand Sean Hannity.They're both biased a-holes.The problem we have in this country is the Cooper types outnumber the Hannity types at least 20 to 1.

Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    I agree with you on that,the issue with a show with a name on the title is the person doing the interview.The bias is strong with most of them.I can't stand Anderson Cooper the same as i can't stand Sean Hannity.They're both biased a-holes.The problem we have in this country is the Cooper types outnumber the Hannity types at least 20 to 1.
    Its simple it's a persona so Just take nothing these celebs say to heart that way it makes no difference how many there are... and draw your own conclusions..
    Like when I watch boxing or mma I found the judging on some decisions to be ridiculous ..so I watch the fight for entertainment and if it went to distance I paid no attention to the meaningless at least to me decision...
    News is information not opinion..

Upvote 0

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    :indabutt:

Upvote 0

gonzoslays

Feb 5, 2007
    lakewood, ca.
    Name
    ERIC
    Boat
    plug chukar

what channel is fred on these days ???? I will watch.

Upvote 0
    Jan 20, 2020
    San diego
    Name
    Mike honcho
    Boat
    The Rusty Trombone
    Looks like they’re opening beaches up Monday for swimming, surfing and kayaks but no boating?

Fletcher said that piers and boardwalks will remain closed. Recreational boating is not allowed at the moment because it’s hard to social distance on a boat and ensure passengers all are from the same household, Fletcher said.

Upvote 0