Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
While I know why I joined... it is becoming harder to understand why I stay.

BloodyDecks today is not the BloodyDecks I joined!

There used to be some world class assholes on here I called friends... Used to be people you not only met online but fished with shared beer with and shared some life with all around 1 common thing!
That 1 thing is lost now!
But I guess if you like worthless trophies...

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    I signed up to get some input on how much I should be tipping a sport boat and how often I should roll up to another boat sitting on a prime kelp.

Upvote 0

aahsalot

CCASDDUDE
    Feb 2, 2004
    Leucadia
    www.
    Name
    Steven
    Boat
    26' World Cat / twin Hondas
    I joined long ago to be a part of a clan of real private boaters in San Diego with a passion for the sport and a touch of anarchy.
    A group of big talkers and big doers. In the early 2000's. Somebody (Papa J???) said " let's go to SCI on April Fools Day for fun 'cause no one would do that..."
    4 sort fishers and 4sciffs showed-up in the rain. We put a 9.8 lb calico on my rig and Alluminator called on the radio for bolt cutters to help remove a 7/0 from his thumb!
    All these years and I still love this group.
    Ali has taken this local phenom to the stratosphere by staying the course of freedom and tolerance for us (and the uninformed irrelevant (m)asses), while staying in the background to promote fishing worldwide ( he is also a member of the CCA California Board of Directors.
    LONG LIVE BLOODY DECKS!!!!!!!!
    MAY THE FISH BE WITH YOU...

Upvote 0

openclass

Slam
  • May 28, 2009
    Napa
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Parker 2820
    I thought it would be the next letters attached to the original LGB........... LGBTQIA-BD. I later found out it was a fishing site so I joined. :hali_olutta:

• Haha
    Reactions: Blackfish
    Upvote 0

mike garrahan

TheSabreGuy
    Sep 7, 2007
    la habra hts
    Name
    mike garrahan
    Boat
    23 ft. crestliner
    Allcoast was too tame. Bloodydecks was like the wild west. It was brutal in the early days. If you posted something stupid you got hammered into the ground. It was great entertainment. It was like a secret society back then and you always looked for cars on the freeway with a BD sticker so that you could pull up next to them and give them the BD salute. If you did that today you would probably get shot.

Upvote 0

Papa "J"

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • May 8, 2003
    OffShore
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Grady White 272 Sailfish
    I joined long ago to be a part of a clan of real private boaters in San Diego with a passion for the sport and a touch of anarchy.
    A group of big talkers and big doers. In the early 2000's. Somebody (Papa J???) said " let's go to SCI on April Fools Day for fun 'cause no one would do that..."
    4 sort fishers and 4sciffs showed-up in the rain. We put a 9.8 lb calico on my rig and Alluminator called on the radio for bolt cutters to help remove a 7/0 from his thumb!
    All these years and I still love this group.
    Ali has taken this local phenom to the stratosphere by staying the course of freedom and tolerance for us (and the uninformed irrelevant (m)asses), while staying in the background to promote fishing worldwide ( he is also a member of the CCA California Board of Directors.
    LONG LIVE BLOODY DECKS!!!!!!!!
    MAY THE FISH BE WITH YOU...
    calling BS without pics....just sayin

Upvote 0

AndyJ

Undocumented "Member"
    May 8, 2008
    Dana Point CA
    Name
    Andy Jakubas
    Boat
    1984 Cobalt DV 18.5
    To live vicaroiusly through the lies and bullshit everyone posts. And the occasional naked girl pics. And of course the fish reports. All that entertainment priced right. Thanks guys.

Upvote 0

tunakillerjoe1

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jul 24, 2017
    San Diego, Calif
    Name
    Joseph Gratteau
    Boat
    Valco Westcoaster 150'
    I had a cool avitar pic and no where to show it. I like reading mispelled and incomplete sentences, and people bashing each other. Every now and then someone will post a pic of a red snapper. I seek validation from strangers. SDfish is lame. I stick around to help Ali afford new gear, boats, and bait. Great site!

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    So why did you join bloody decks?
    All the great classified adds.
    Networking
    Have to give your two cents
    You know more than everyone else on here and want them to know it.
    New to fishing
    Old and salty

I joined to buy some things from classified adds. Then started looking around at different things. Now trying to use it more for networking and getting different recommendations. Thank you bloody decks
    Gil Martin’s post, too.

Upvote 0