castalot

Xstickman
Dec 24, 2007
HB
Name
T K
Boat
21.5 pursuit
I see a great post and some other goon trying to one up it by saying arent you over your limit... how could you sliding into dana from the 209 Know it alls take what you want and leave the rest. these are fish reports.........

Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
BD is a bar fight. There's no one drinking craft beers and nibbling warm kettle chips. Skinny jeans? Loggers beard with a $100 haircut? No.

Naw, BD is the corner beer bar after a shift at the docks. It's PBR drank by guys who drank it before it got co-opted by trendy twats. It's stale pretzels mixed with rolled up balls of peeled off beer labels.

BD is guys who just pulled a double shift, grabbed their gear, got fortified, and headed out on the water.

It's Cap'n Quint from Jaws, not that pussy Richard Dreyfuss, who ya can't even remember his character's name. And, yeah, Dreyfuss had the PhD, but like Quint, every BD'r knows everything about everything...

So embrace it. Ain't gonna change and if it did, it wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

Do we need some sort of secret decoder pen to understand this post? Hidden message between the lines? Anejo?

Upvote 0

KID CREOLE

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 19, 2003
San Pedro, Ca.
www.yayacalls.com
Name
Stefan
Boat
Grady White 263 Chase
It's not just BD, it's all fishing and hunting sites! The beauty of BD is the owners/mods actual let the brain dead members hack it out for a while until they lock the thread.

There are so many different types of fisherman and hunters and why they do what they do. Personally I could care less as long as the resource is being respected, people respect each other and females and kids are encouraged to fish.

Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
I don't care because my Dodo had better colors than yours did...

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
North Carolina........I escaped Kalifornistan!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
I see a great post and some other goon trying to one up it by saying arent you over your limit... how could you sliding into dana from the 209 Know it alls take what you want and leave the rest. these are fish reports.........

really the only thing that comes to mind after reading your "message" is: You shoot my guy?

Upvote 0

fishstomp

Picaroon
Aug 11, 2008
ɐsn ɐɔ 'pןǝıɟsɹǝʞɐq
Name
Doug
Boat
18' Seaswirl
LOL

p80ni.jpg

Reactions: slydawg
Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"

Type less, cast more...
Everyone is an ass to someone!
Just giving you a hard time. Gotta have thick skin and extra blood to spill to post opinions around here. :fighting0061:

Upvote 0

Vigilant32

BightPatrol
Nov 9, 2004
Name
G
Boat
Its alot better than Don trying to censor your posts about a shitty mechanic that screwed your rig!

"Don't be a dick" comes to mine though! A little respect for the crew that hunted down that paddy you just poached would be nice...

Upvote 0