Who's buying a fishing license?

Are you getting a fishing license

• NO! F'em

Votes: 86 17.8%
  • Yes, what can I do? They have me by the balls.

Votes: 312 64.7%
  • Getting a lifetime license

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • Haven't decide

Votes: 62 12.9%

• Total voters

rivertake

Well-Known "Member"
May 28, 2008
Hoopin since
Name
LOBSTER
Boat
CATCHER
Yes, I'm buying it and I'm going to continue fishing more next year than this year. Why you may ask, well.... it's because the DFG is not who we're up against, our war is against all the fucked up, tofu eating, non fur wearing, PETA loving, I'm gonna stick it in your ass Liberals. And if buying a fishing licence gives me the ability go fishing and relax, while they gaze upon me with hate and discontent.......then that's makes me happy.

Just got mine. $60 covered the license and lobster report card. I for one will NEVER stop fishing

Chesapeakechuck

Left Handed Coffee Grinder Farmer
Mar 12, 2003
Deerfield, New Hampshire
Name
Charlie
Boat
23' Parker CC, "Chesapeake Charlie"
No California fishing license. No California boat registration....no nothing. They can pound sand.

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
Bugging Friday.....what choice is there? I'm going to get the license today.

talltales

Oct 22, 2004
Ridgecrest Ca
Name
ron
Boat
2359 Trophy
Got a lifetime license about 5 years ago, when they send me the information, I mark what extra stuff I need (ocean enhancement, second rod and lobster) then they send it back to me in about 3 weeks. We may have lost this battle, but I suspect the war will be an ongoing event for many years to come.

Professor

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"
Bought my lifetime lic bout 15 years ago for bout $500. I just turned 48. You do the math. Get em for my boys when they turn 16.
Hmmmmm! Wish I had been that smart. Think about it Brandon! You gave him the bug.

NulodPBall

Aug 14, 2005
South Orange County
Name
Ray
Boat
FishCat
Got mine before the first...since they have to mail a new license every year if you get a lifetime license I figure I might as well just buy it myself every year.

I probably will do more freshwater fishing though...or bay fishing.

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
Yes,
I have expensive boat payments and no sense not to use while paying the bills for it. I will only buy US license and hold off Mex till they work out the Nafta issue..

ronfishon

captain
Sep 15, 2009
salinas/monterey bay
Name
Ronnie D.
Boat
18ft Reinell&1851 striper(kaylena)
Bought my lifetime lic bout 15 years ago for bout $500. I just turned 48. You do the math. Get em for my boys when they turn 16.
Me too Got mine about 16yrs ago, I'm now 37 it was under $500, paid off. Did'nt have kids or a mortgage at the time. I still gotta buy one for my wife every year. I got till thanksgiving to get one for my son. Even with all the closures My family and I still kill em in the monterey bay.

Johnlgarrison

The ultimate goal is memories not dreams.
Jul 27, 2009
Temecula CA USA!
www.inkspotsgreatdanes.com
Name
Johnny Garrison
Boat
Parker 2320 "Sticky Business 5"
I get mine for around $7 a yeat since i am disabled so i have no need to get a lifetime.
Yours should be free and you should never have to pay one thin dime in taxes for the rest of your life. You my friend have paid your dues as far as I am concerned. Thank you for your service.

TGee

Former User
Oct 12, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Tim
Boat
25'Davis-Bahia,"Tag Team"
I think you guys might reconsider not buying the lifetime ticket.
Gov. Moonbeam WILL raise your cost to fish!
You don't get to vote on that.

biggens

Jul 27, 2008
lake
Name
duh !
Boat
26 ft wellcraft
Dan is the man !!! We must stop the MLPA and there liberal agenda starting at the top.

oh cant wait am i too politcal? sorry, but screw it, everyone look around, whats happening!!! (what the fuck!!!!)

Blackfish

Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Sep 20, 2005
In a Pineapple, under the sea.
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras

DID WE GIVE UP WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR??!!!!!!!!

They want us to stop buying licenses and give in. It makes it that much easier to close off more areas in the future without having to spend any money to do it.

I finally donated to the Save California Fishing, since I cannot make all the meetings and such. It may not be much, but it is something I can do right now.
I must have missed it.... When did they do that? :rofl::rofl:

I think you missed it....:rofl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI[/ame]

Dec 25, 2008
Newport Beach, CA
Name
Bill
Boat
using CPFV's for now...
Got mine yesterday at the Fred Hall Show. At the Fish and Game booth (5% discount). Every little bit helps.

The way I look at it, because we fishermen (and hunters) provide a lot of funding to the F&G though our license revenues, we carry extra weight when we speak out before the State officials on how we want California's fish and game resources managed.