tunacraze

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 27, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    Steve Brunton
    Boat Name
    The Big Ones
    I don't know him or claim to know anything about him, but this is what I have learned about him on here in short.

He's a failed charter guy that got into fitness. He then posted some pretty cool stuff on here catching big bluefin close to home. For awhile, he was like the only one catching.

He developed a reputation and started a very successful charter business for a second time.

Read some of his old posts. It's a nice story.

He gets flamed on here for what he charges for his charters I suppose, but it's all about demand IMO. More power to him.

There may be more coming.... :D

Upvote 0

hbouldin1216

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 10, 2012
    Lodi, CA
    Name
    Henry Bouldin
    Boat Name
    14 Gregor - Tinacious
    was a hero around here back when he had a tricked out Parker until he started a website and sold his "spots." Like when a sports bettor goes "tout" and starts selling picks, no longer one of the regular guys. The fleet hates him because he's rich and didn't pay his dues. Guy catches tuna though, no doubt about that. 99% of the hate is jealousy I would think. Having a habit of selling whatever the hot bait of the year is at a 3-5x premium doesn't help things....

Upvote 0

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
    Jul 3, 2004
    BD Outdoors
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    None
    He provide a “service “ for those whom have deep pockets and little time …

Yes he gets hated on a lot , but those who hate on him have never met him in person ..

Reactions: kbray001 and ahidog
    Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat Name
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    Keith Poe, Sinjin Kim, Dave Hansen, Billy K, they all catch lots of fish.

I know I'm forgetting a few more.

Reactions: Dave Coopman
    Upvote 0

stormwater

Almost A Member
    Sep 3, 2009
    Malibu/CA/USA
    Name
    Red
    Boat Name
    9' Inflatable
    At least he was nice enough to buy a black boat so everyone who can’t catch fish can find him and fish next to him, which I have been guilty of more than once. Other than that, hard to talk shit on someone just cause he outfishes just about everyone on here and cashed in while of us just sat around and jerked off to reports.

Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat Name
    LazyAngler
    B.K…Bluefin King,

His service is not for the average fishermen🤔

He can hook you up on a Cow Tuna in a just a Day fishing trip…hence an option for those who have unlimited $$$ to burn.

His legendary rise to stardom is a great inspiration for small would be charters hunting tuna on SoCal. Especially that BK is fully book most of the time.

Recently, BK is linked to Madmacs frenzy…😉

Upvote 0