Who has spots on their LR Charter mid OCT 2023?

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
North Carolina........I escaped Kalifornistan!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat Name
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Howdy folks, as many of you know, I moved. I used to ride the Vagabond 8 day (JRI-Pacific tackle) trip.....but the dates don't work for me. Looking for an 8-10 day trip, leaving on or after OCT 18, 2022.

What you got?

(yes, I've looked at the schedules.....but I want to ride a "charter" trip where I know that at least most of the tanglers have a somewhat rudimentary knowledge of how to follow their bait.....)

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat Name
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Just got off a “charter” that I booked online. Lots of repeat passengers and a few new ones, too. Hess trip on the Supreme. Check it and if you want more info, give me a shout.

Upvote 0

ripped

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Dec 5, 2007
    Santa Cruz
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Vagabond
    Sorry to hear you won’t be on the Vagabond trip next fall Mike, hope you find the right match. Your presence and blender skills will be missed.

Reactions: RandyPotts
    Jun 4, 2017
    San Luis obispo
    Name
    Steven Goodman
    Boat Name
    Nitro
    I am not sure if the dates work but i am the charter master on the Spirit of Adventure 8 day 8/31 - 9/8. Last years trip was epic with limits of BF to 177 YT to 40 lbs and 50 wahoo. We have a few openings for next years trip

Reactions: Mean Gene
    Upvote 0

FinHunter619

• May 18, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Marty Parsons
    Boat Name
    2021 Ranger 521L
    Our 12 day on the Excel after Thanksgiving is sold out but there is always cancellations. So if you want to join our trip you can get on the waiting list. Next year I think we have about 20 guys returning. We had maybe 5 cancellations this year. Most guys are returning anglers so its hard to get a spot.

Upvote 0