I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 12, 2010
escondido,ca
Name
paul everts
Boat
lookin
I know this is late but I have to share
So two Saturdays ago my brothers and I we attempting to take my boat out for a second time after purchasing Hahhaa
Well as things go we started early and ended up at the parts store debating to buy new batteries if that would even be the fix.
Wel as we were sitting in the parking lot up drives a guy named mike proceeds to ask what’s going on gets the story and says give me a minute to get something I’ll be right back then takes a second look at our bummed out faces and stops takes a second look smiles and asks us if we want to go out with him on his boat. Immediate smiles and yeses from all and on our way to the marina to download our gear and get offshore in a 35 cabo
Mike asks a few questions we load up and head out to where everyone is catching dorado aprox 50 miles south west
We get out to the area stop on several paddies when we hit one that fish wanna bite mike was like a personal hired captain we were pulling in dorado and small yellows while he was backing the boat down staying on the paddle keeping another boat at bay that came over
We ended up with like 5 dorado and a bunch of smaller grade yellows and a bad day to an awesome day on the water in luxury compared to our small boat
Talking with mike through the day I found out he cancelled his plans for the day
After he asked us fishing and said after looking and talking with us he had to do the trump thing which is awesome cause after some research found out trump does this stuff quite often to unsuspecting individuals I just wanna give a shout out to the Man Mike for saving the day from a dude that couldn’t even afford the gas bill
THANKS MIKE
And a truest worthy cabo35 Wicked Times.

1600639775550.jpeg
1600639805059.jpeg

7F98EDF8-0703-48F4-957C-7650A3F8D04C.jpeg

828C996B-152F-43DE-8603-62C4F0A8BA7A.jpeg

F2BA2153-F7D4-45FF-A52D-05B8725F460A.jpeg

1A431017-5201-41D9-956A-1C5EAF27E6DA.jpeg

47FF90E4-CF4D-4367-AF41-4F90A5740C23.jpeg

6E391DDC-707A-4494-B797-A6626587B00C.jpeg

9DF8DB9E-759B-432F-8CF6-DC02C4A6AD15.jpeg

478CDC15-578A-4BEA-ABFB-5FF13265E57B.jpeg

5D65AABE-A0B0-44EB-AB46-42EDD4E85A85.jpeg

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Brother. .... that's a great story! Don't know Mike.... but my hats off to him for sharing..... When the "chips were down".

What made me vomit.... was your "polititization" of that good deed. Mikes good deed!! When Trump takes YOU fishing....fine..... (never gonna happen.) Until then ....why make it political.... great photos and story....without the"BS".

Hismosa

Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
Boat hoe
Brother. .... that's a great story! Don't know Mike.... but my hats off to him for sharing..... When the "chips were down".

What made me vomit.... was your "polititization" of that good deed. Mikes good deed!! When Trump takes YOU fishing....fine..... (never gonna happen.) Until then ....why make it political.... great photos and story....without the"BS".
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Mike was the one who mentioned Trump and the reason he took these guys out fishing.

Cool story OP and hopefully you got your boat fixed

BBLDarkStar

I'll fish next to you while you get bit
Aug 13, 2015
Redlands
Name
Randy Champion
Boat
Pamela E.
Good times. Mike is one of the good guys . My boat is on other side of dock .
Out of curiosity, what the story behind the name of your boat? I haven't been able to come up with a meaning for Madrugador. In 2010, I took a trip down to Cabo on a friend's 46 Ocean Yacht and we ended up hopscotching the way down with a few different boats, one of which was named Madrugador. Not the local Madrugador that you're on, though.

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
Jul 6, 2004
el cajon
Name
chad
Boat
26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
Out of curiosity, what the story behind the name of your boat? I haven't been able to come up with a meaning for Madrugador. In 2010, I took a trip down to Cabo on a friend's 46 Ocean Yacht and we ended up hopscotching the way down with a few different boats, one of which was named Madrugador. Not the local Madrugador that you're on, though.

MADRUGADOR = EARLY RISER 😁

John S.

Aug 4, 2008
Valley Center, CA
Name
John
Boat
1996 Seaswirl 1850 W/A
Pretty cool write up. It happens. There are good people out there. I would be volunteering to clean his boat whenever he needed the help. I doubt he would ask but make sure you offer it. Guys like that are not a dime a dozen.

John

Reactions: djd35de and jer dog

jeffkaiser

Oct 14, 2005
escondido, ca
Name
Jazz’s Dad
Boat
Grady White Adventure 208
I know this is late but I have to share
So two Saturdays ago my brothers and I we attempting to take my boat out for a second time after purchasing Hahhaa
Well as things go we started early and ended up at the parts store debating to buy new batteries if that would even be the fix.
Wel as we were sitting in the parking lot up drives a guy named mike proceeds to ask what’s going on gets the story and says give me a minute to get something I’ll be right back then takes a second look at our bummed out faces and stops takes a second look smiles and asks us if we want to go out with him on his boat. Immediate smiles and yeses from all and on our way to the marina to download our gear and get offshore in a 35 cabo
Mike asks a few questions we load up and head out to where everyone is catching dorado aprox 50 miles south west
We get out to the area stop on several paddies when we hit one that fish wanna bite mike was like a personal hired captain we were pulling in dorado and small yellows while he was backing the boat down staying on the paddle keeping another boat at bay that came over
We ended up with like 5 dorado and a bunch of smaller grade yellows and a bad day to an awesome day on the water in luxury compared to our small boat
Talking with mike through the day I found out he cancelled his plans for the day
After he asked us fishing and said after looking and talking with us he had to do the trump thing which is awesome cause after some research found out trump does this stuff quite often to unsuspecting individuals I just wanna give a shout out to the Man Mike for saving the day from a dude that couldn’t even afford the gas bill
THANKS MIKE
And a truest worthy cabo35 Wicked Times.

View attachment 1202212View attachment 1202213

View attachment 1202203

View attachment 1202204

View attachment 1202205

View attachment 1202206

View attachment 1202207

View attachment 1202208

View attachment 1202209

View attachment 1202210

View attachment 1202211
Paul,
Not sure how you're going to pay that one forward but you should try!
Great story. I wanna be like Mike!

Reactions: djd35de

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes

The hatred for Trump knows no bounds. Why not just acknowledge that Trump cares about and helps other people, and inspires at least some to do the same?

SEA SEVEN

Feb 2, 2006
San Diego
Name
None
Boat
None

I think the moral of the story is.. Mike is a good dude, Mike loves Trump, be like Mike.

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Well......EXCUUUUUUUSSSE ME!! My point was simply a great story..... thread..... doesn't need to be polluted with more divisive political rhetoric. Our commonality is fishing..... I'm just so "tired" of the the chest pounding and insults and bullying it brings out here in our BD community.

Fish.... talk fish.... eat fish..... dream fish.... buy fish.... clean fish..... GO FISH!!! But let's leave the rhetoric for your own FACEBOOK page. Otherwise.....Thank you MIKE!

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy

Trigger warning. 😂😂

He quoted his host. See what you did there, when you didn’t want it to be political?

Awesome day, and an awesome deed.