Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat Name
parker 23/20.slaptail.
out fishing with my friend ron gomez hoff(talk baja)9/22/19 cool and sockd in solid,found good baite and headed for the seabass area south of sq point,ron cought two seabass,carl and sue duggan were out looking for seabass,several other pangas were also on the fish,2 to 6 fish per boat ,in the mix calicos,sandbass and slime sticks,fishonnn&onnn.
headed south with ron Gomez.
IMG_9866.JPG
mr carl & susan duggas with there friend debby,carl told me juance that its more fun with 3 on a boat...
IMG_9870.JPG

la grande del ron.
IMG_9872.JPG
Y did I take more than one pick of the same fish,couse I tought you'd like to see them,i doo.
IMG_9883.JPG

mi Chiquita.
IMG_9887.JPG
slender and beautiful.
IMG_9890.JPG

very nice fishing with you mr hoff,thanck you.
IMG_9897.JPG
la capitana sue duggan with 40 plus.
IMG_9900.JPG

granpa pancho palapas at the cleaning table with juannanette.
IMG_9910.JPG

,ill be fishing bola all of oct,seabass,cabrilla,golfys,tails,pargos,possible dodos,ive got a few opening in mid to late month,3 max,2 is best on the parker,it can be very good stuff my friends,fishonnn&onnn.

Upvote 0

BajaGringo

Say what???
Jan 11, 2008
San Quintin, Baja Mexico
www.facebook.com
Name
Ron
Boat Name
Dos Amigos
Thanks Juan - that was a really fun day out with you yesterday amigo! Seems like every time I go out fishing with you turns into my my best day ever of fishing!

Knock 'em dead in BOLA next month amigo - going to try and make it there after the 20th...

Upvote 0

BajaGringo

Say what???
Jan 11, 2008
San Quintin, Baja Mexico
www.facebook.com
Name
Ron
Boat Name
Dos Amigos
out fishing with my friend ron gomez hoff(talk baja)9/22/19 cool and sockd in solid,found good baite and headed for the seabass area south of sq point,ron cought two seabass,carl and sue duggan were out looking for seabass,several other pangas were also on the fish,2 to 6 fish per boat ,in the mix calicos,sandbass and slime sticks,fishonnn&onnn...

View attachment 1071262
la grande del ron.

Thanks Juan, it was an awesome day and your famous Juanburgers© certainly did the trick!

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ
Upvote 0

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat Name
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Thanks Juan, it was an awesome day and your famous Juanburgers© certainly did the trick!
good stuff my friend,seeya in bola,fishonnn&onnn.

Reactions: BajaGringo
Upvote 0

richpride

Almost A Member
Nov 16, 2007
west covina
Name
richard
Boat Name
19 mariah miller time
out fishing with my friend ron gomez hoff(talk baja)9/22/19 cool and sockd in solid,found good baite and headed for the seabass area south of sq point,ron cought two seabass,carl and sue duggan were out looking for seabass,several other pangas were also on the fish,2 to 6 fish per boat ,in the mix calicos,sandbass and slime sticks,fishonnn&onnn.
headed south with ron Gomez.
View attachment 1071261 mr carl & susan duggas with there friend debby,carl told me juance that its more fun with 3 on a boat...
View attachment 1071262
la grande del ron.
View attachment 1071263 Y did I take more than one pick of the same fish,couse I tought you'd like to see them,i doo.
View attachment 1071264
mi Chiquita.
View attachment 1071265 slender and beautiful.
View attachment 1071266
very nice fishing with you mr hoff,thanck you.
View attachment 1071267 la capitana sue duggan with 40 plus.
View attachment 1071268
granpa pancho palapas at the cleaning table with juannanette.
View attachment 1071269
,ill be fishing bola all of oct,seabass,cabrilla,golfys,tails,pargos,possible dodos,ive got a few opening in mid to late month,3 max,2 is best on the parker,it can be very good stuff my friends,fishonnn&onnn.
Cuanto en Bola ?

Upvote 0