michelle

-
Admin
Mar 3, 2014
Name
michelle
Boat
submarine
Please save your white seabass heads! If you catch a legal-sized white seabass, please drop off the head at one of the many freezer locations around Southern California so that the Hubbs Sea World Research Institute can scan it to see if it is a fish from the hatchery.

For a list of drop off locations Click Here.

All the hatchery fish are implanted with a tiny wire tag in their cheek before they are released. This tag has an electronic bar code that contains information on when the fish was born, where it was raised, and where and when it was released.

If you drop off a white seabass head, please include your name, phone number, date you caught the fish, and the location (latitude and longitude would be the best) where you caught the fish. This will help the hatchery program assess how the hatchery program is doing and provide valuable information on the growth and movement of our white seabass stocks.

Reactions: pomoxis and Ralo

PHT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 23, 2005
Capo Beach
Name
Tedd
Boat
yours, I'll scrub and pay
Please save your white seabass heads! If you catch a legal-sized white seabass, please drop off the head at one of the many freezer locations around Southern California so that the Hubbs Sea World Research Institute can scan it to see if it is a fish from the hatchery.

For a list of drop off locations Click Here.

All the hatchery fish are implanted with a tiny wire tag in their cheek before they are released. This tag has an electronic bar code that contains information on when the fish was born, where it was raised, and where and when it was released.

If you drop off a white seabass head, please include your name, phone number, date you caught the fish, and the location (latitude and longitude would be the best) where you caught the fish. This will help the hatchery program assess how the hatchery program is doing and provide valuable information on the growth and movement of our white seabass stocks.
I dropped off 2 heads that were huge. I have pictures (proof) both fish were well over 50lbs. no call back. about 3 years back.