BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Reportedly in Stevensville, MT. He’s either staying at his father in law’s ranch, or his brother’s home. His brother’s home has a large wrought iron arch over the driveway with “NEWSOM” in large metal script letters over it. Easy to see while driving Hwy 93. Always been tempted to get a pic of me taking a shit under that arch. Should I set up a go fund me page for that challenge?

D4C2C952-E682-4145-A5FC-494E27EF9E7F.png

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
I'd be willing to pitch in for the Governor to take a guided duck hunting trip with Dick Cheney.
I want at least enough cash for the video and pics to buy a new fly rod. There’s got to be comp in it besides my white ass going viral with a big steamy shit coming out.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Sounds like a gofundme that I'd be interested in supporting
Right now I’ve got sponsors offering a Cal T-Shirt and Football Helmet to wear for the photo op. Looking for cash.

Reactions: mrkrabs

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Ive got 50 towards the dump under the sign challenge also 50 more if you can get a pic of you mooning newsom as he drives by.

SouthBayKiller

Mar 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
none
It will be nice if forums for BD will be about fishing or boating! That's my interest.
It would be nice if we could fish again.

Our "Avid Fisherman" Governor went on a retreat to an open state to take a family fishing trip. Meanwhile us simpletons are stuck in his closed state waiting for him to open it back up so we can get back to fishing ourselves. If that isn't relevant on this board I don't know what is.

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
I saw a report that its BS hes in montana but im still in for 50 for the dump under the sign challenge!

Pescador Paul

Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
I am no fan of Newsom (or any other politician for that matter), but jeez guys. Use your heads before posting.

Steve (the OP), I know you are a very sharp and educated man, but we all make mistakes.

polfishski

Oct 5, 2008
Descanso
Name
Tom
Boat
20 SkipJack (Tail Chaser)
Any sticker makers here. Seen the F... Cancer. I would like to see a F... Newsome.

Reactions: RodRage

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
I am no fan of Newsom (or any other politician for that matter), but jeez guys. Use your heads before posting.

Steve (the OP), I know you are a very sharp and educated man, but we all make mistakes.

It was locals on Twitter reporting the sightings. It may be an 80 mile long valley, but the population is low and everyone knows things.

If you read some of the information out there, his wife packed up the 4 kids and left CA for her father’s ranch before the shutdown. I could see him flying out to do a weekend visit and I wouldn’t consider it a vacation. So that part of the spin is embellishment by his opposition. But his wife leaving CA because of Covid, that’s not a good image.

Then there’s me who got caught up here dealing with a flood/water damage event inside our home and my employer issued a work from home order on March 9. What was intended to be 1 week, has turned into 2.5 months. Everything I read, everyone I talk to says to stay up here, so I do. But I am not an elected official, nor the spouse of one. I have the wherewithal to do what I want and I don’t have an image to present to the public.

To wrap it up, the article you posted says he was in CA Monday morning. Says nothing about the weekend. This can easily be addressed by checking flight records. If he flew by private jet, it would have been Missoula. If by turboprop, could have been Stevensville Airport just south of me. Couldn’t be more than a handful of take off and landings each day out of those airports, so someone can easily check and trace this down.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
The most horrible family has been running our great state for to long.
Vote Red and put a end to all of them.