Which one of you is this?

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
the far reaches of crazy
Name
Boat Name
toy
“In total, 64 tags were found to have been reprinted and more than 120 tags were never reported.”

These guys will do some time and pay some hefty fines.

Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat Name
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Most people play by the rules , the majority of hunters respect the sport and are responsible people , then here comes the hand full of worthless pieces of shit barney's their hunting privileges should be stripped for life , guns confiscated, the vehicles they used confiscated, fines thru the ass and JAIL TIME ,the message should be loud and clear that California and it's people will not tolerate these types of actions

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
the far reaches of crazy
Name
Boat Name
toy
The people that absolutely ruin it for the rest of us
Yep...more fuel on the fire for the anti's.
Bad enough they ride E-bikes. 10 times worse riding E-bikes while poaching.
Nothing wrong with riding E-bikes to get you into your zone, then hiking in deeper.

People use Quads and Razors all the time to hunt. They are loud and do more damage to the terrain and environment.

Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 18, 2005
So Cal
Name
mark
Boat Name
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Bad enough they ride E-bikes. 10 times worse riding E-bikes while poaching.
What?Tons of people hunt off ebikes now so their all poachers?
I hope these guys get max sentences but i have zero faith in california,they let murderers go the next day now.

Reactions: Si Como No
Upvote 0

Jim n Texas

May 12, 2012
TEXAS
Name
Jim
Boat Name
None
Yep...more fuel on the fire for the anti's.

Nothing wrong with riding E-bikes to get you into your zone, then hiking in deeper.

People use Quads and Razors all the time to hunt. They are loud and do more damage to the terrain and environment.

There is everything wrong with riding or owning an ebike. Just as there is owning a EV car or truck. It's Wokeness 💯

• Haha
Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0