Which one of you boneheads forgot to put in the drain plugs?

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    The ramp on Sunday was full of newbies.
    Big boat first time skipper was having tough time trying to leave the ramp area. No clue on how wind affects big boat.
    Then some idiot finishes wash down and just is sitting in his boat blocking others from washing.
    I wash as quick as I can then pull away from wash area and the tie boat and prep for trailering.

flytie

Oct 20, 2012
    Orange, CA USA
    Name
    GC
    Boat
    Out of Office - Custom Invader CC
    In the video, it is a private boat towing the sinking boat, and it looks well engulfed by the time rescue got there. So now, there is a small reef at 100' depth straight out from the harbor mouth! Rock fish, sculpin, bass and reef cushions are all fair game!

Reactions: jiggermyster

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    In the video, it is a private boat towing the sinking boat, and it looks well engulfed by the time rescue got there. So now, there is a small reef at 100' depth straight out from the harbor mouth! Rock fish, sculpin, bass and reef cushions are all fair game!

I miss old BD, love to spit jokes, n talk shit! But in all honesty, a sunk boat is an enviromental disaster.

woodfish330

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    After seeing SO MANY unbelievable boating /angling incidents throughout the decades... all I can say is ...they were lucky. At least the "bell bouy" is right there.... and the Harbor Patrol / CG is close by. Because nobody died.... thats a good thing. Because all were rescued.... good thing. Too much money?....too much boat?.... too much confidence?.... too many trusting friends who though they were safe?

Just saying.....it all started out as a .....
    THREE HOUR TOUR!!

Reactions: jiggermyster

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    Hopefully someone standing by with a sharp knife for when that Carver goes BLURP.