Kapdan

Kaptain
Jul 25, 2004
Laguna Hills, CA
Name
Dan
Boat
34 Pursuit "Kap Dan Du"
I am getting ready to subscribe to a fish report site. Which is best and why? Thanks.

kapdan

Upvote 0

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
Fishdope

You get SST's and fishreports in one place. Lots of great features on the interface, route planning weather, etc.

I'm biased but why not support the BD guys while you're at it.

Upvote 0

Fin Fever

May 6, 2004
Seal Beach
Name
Johannes
Boat
44 Pacifica
Fishdope has given me the best info by far. more detailed info, no BS no humor, no "look at how great I am" stories. Just the facts! they also give you sea temps, and they also have a good messaging board. I have used Fishdope for as long as it has been up, and I like it.

Upvote 0

wildcat

Hold your ground!!!!!!!!!
Mar 31, 2003
East of the 125
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
21' Parker CC
There was something we use to say back in the 70's

"No Hope Without DOPE"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Curtis.............

The boat Hanna.............

Well then it applies today as well..

Hey dude go with FD, the quality of info is key and theres is the best...They will tell when its HOT and also have the guts to tell you when its not...Not many will do that..I always want to know where NOT to go as well as where to go...Godo Luck...

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
All the services are great, they ALL provide the freshest info available for what has happened during a 24 hour cycle based on reports from each service code group.

Phil and Terrence have their sources and Jason and Bob have theirs, it's ALL good and we're lucky to have these guys on our side.

FishDope was created by skiff anglers for skiff anglers (sorry big boat guys :)) and the dope is provided for the most part by skiff anglers who are FD members, it works well. A sprinkle of Jason's private code combined with Terrafin makes for a pretty sweet addition to our tool boxes.

It's not a magic bullet, nothing is, but it could help you eliminate a whole bunch of unproductive water.......and you can get involved by calling in your catch or you could be a lazy leach like me and just tag along for the ride :)

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
There was something we use to say back in the 70's

"No Hope Without DOPE"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: