Where's Hardcor and Team Reel Brothers Been?

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Capt Devo
Boat Name
Kristan K

1665095749685.jpeg

Where's the General Corey been? Hope all is well General!

Last edited:

woodfish330

I'm to smart to figure out how to edit this.
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    Fishead
    I too.... miss HARDCOR. Yeah he was a bit "salty".... and yeah... he would call out people for "BS" on the water. But he was a TRUE hard-core fisherman. His videos... always made me laugh / smile. Ive seen those "trolls" ... I watched as the he tried to resist their crap.

Miss you Brother.... and YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS here on BD. Hope this season went well for you... and you slayed the BFT... in your own way!

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat Name
    the twisted ducker
    Yep, the Jack Wads ran him out. Very unfortunate, Great guy, give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    23' Maritime Patriot
    He stopped posting because there were several people who everytime he posted jumped on and bashed him. He just got tired of the internet troll BS.
    My opinion, he was an abrasive asshole - and generally deserved the "bashing" he received.

"Don't dish it out if you can't take it"...

Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat Name
    17 starcraft
    My opinion, he was an abrasive asshole - and generally deserved the "bashing" he received.

"Don't dish it out if you can't take it"...
    Not saying he was not abrasive, I had a disagreement or two with him. That being said. There were a couple of guys that all he had to do was post something and they came on bashing him. It did not matter what or where he posted.

Upvote 0

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
    Jun 11, 2015
    Dana Point
    Name
    L J
    Boat Name
    arima - the SLIDER
    Hardcor was always nice to me.

It never goes well when you get into a shit fest with others on a forum. If you take the high road you're better off.

farmer and donkey.jpg

Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    23' Maritime Patriot
    Hardcor was always nice to me.

It never goes well when you get into a shit fest with others on a forum. If you take the high road you're better off.

View attachment 1430997
    Or as David Lee Roth said, don't sweat the little shit - and it's all little shit...

Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    23' Maritime Patriot
    For all the guys in love with Cory, he didn't give up posting on BD's, he just changed his user name to Hippie.
    Pretty comical if you read his posts as Hippie, same adolescent name-calling and oh does he love to write about himself.
    Read a few of his posts as Hippie, telling all of us how GREAT Cory is - what a whack-job...
    See ya', poser!

Upvote 0

bob_marlin

• Apr 23, 2022
    chula vista
    Name
    bob marlin
    Boat Name
    Mikelson 43’
    For all the guys in love with Cory, he didn't give up posting on BD's, he just changed his user name to Hippie.
    Pretty comical if you read his posts as Hippie, same adolescent name-calling and oh does he love to write about himself.
    Read a few of his posts as Hippie, telling all of us how GREAT Cory is - what a whack-job...
    See ya', poser!

link doesnt work for me ?

doesnt seem to be any "hippie" member either...hmmmmm

Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    23' Maritime Patriot
    I got that...BUT...hippie doesnt seem to exist any longer nor hardcor...guess he deleted his accounts

View attachment 1431155
    Try typing out the entire name Hippie (there won't be a drop-down box with his name in it like in your screen shot) and hit the "search" tab.

Reactions: Capt Devo
    Upvote 0

fishkilr

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Aug 27, 2012
    Cali
    Name
    alby
    Boat Name
    None
    He dropped his pick near our bait dock one day and the bass were chewin..I asked him not to advertise it cause then guys are anchoring all around the dock making it impossible to offload and to bait up the big boats ..he told me to go fuck myself and sent a series of dms to me that showed hes completely unhinged ..
    Then made up a few things,and posted them publicly that I never responded to..
    Theres another longtime whacked out member here that also made up crazy shit and sent me bizarre dms with wild accusations publicly...
    Whatever...

Upvote 0

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should know better...
    Jul 26, 2007
    Northridge, CA
    Name
    Donald W. Clarke III
    Boat Name
    11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
    Destroyed by hippie powers... o_O

Reactions: Capt Devo
    Upvote 0