Where are the sales in OC/LA?

jbl_91762

Sep 23, 2017
CHINO
Name
JOEY
Boat
KAYAK
Like many here super bummed with no FHS this year where I load up. But any tackle shops doing any sales anytime soon as I need to get a couple inshore rods and baitcasters. Also load up on tackle. Great that Bob Sands Tackle started a sale but just too far for me.

Reactions: aztec23

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Like many here super bummed with no FHS this year where I load up. But any tackle shops doing any sales anytime soon as I need to get a couple inshore rods and baitcasters. Also load up on tackle. Great that Bob Sands Tackle started a sale but just too far for me.
Keep a eye on the classifieds here
On BD , guys been selling a lot of
Nice Gear lately .

Reactions: reeljunky

2tuna

Feb 21, 2011
Salinas/CA/USA
Name
Craig H
Boat
le barge
I drove down from Salinas last Saturday to meet Jamie at Bob Sands. Bought a Reaper blank, filled some reels with braid, and picked up some JRI jigs. Ate a Popeyes chicken sandwich then turned around and had a nice drive home along the coast and thru the green hills of 101. A good day. Not the most efficient use of my time, but then neither is fishing most days.

I am hoping that Charkbait has a decent online FHS-in-lieu-of sale. With luck Mark will feel the need to jettison some top-end 30 class reels ;)

kayakbeast33

Haven't posted enough yet
Mar 9, 2012
buena park CA
Name
steven
Boat
Almost time
Please go Thursday or later... I'll be there Wednesday lol

635561245.jpg

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
TackleHO21
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
So far Bob Sands Tackle and Charkbait are the ones advertising “Fred Hall Show 2021 Special Sales”......contact Jamie @fishordie or Arin at Bob Sands and Mark or Sergy @SergeyS at Charkbait.

dctalk523

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 28, 2007
OC
Name
ChoeMan
Boat
Never
Yeah, where are the other shops? There are shops that have very loyal followers. They need to step up to the plate.

maybe they don’t have $ for advertising you can step up by using that thing called a phone and actually talking to a real person and asking yourself if they have a sale

Sirgonzolot

Jan 17, 2021
Pa
Name
Stephen Gonzalez
Boat
Intrepid
So far Bob Sands Tackle and Charkbait are the ones advertising “Fred Hall Show 2021 Special Sales”......contact Jamie @fishordie or Arin at Bob Sands and Mark or Sergy @SergeyS at Charkbait.
Just go an email yesterday from Chark. Wish I could just walk in after spending 2g this year. Would have been great savings if some guys here would have sold to me, but as stated before I guess it was a polite silent f-y and it is what it is. There is alot of great gear being sold here. Jump on it. Cash in hand and a drive aint bad for the gear I have seen.

Reactions: jer dog

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
BOB SANDS TACKLE just added a JRI Jig sale to our already amazing Rod, Blank and other items on sale.. Buy any 3 JRI jigs and get one of the new, special, Free Jig. New for this season.. You will have 3 to choose from to get 1 free jig.. Buy 3 and get 1 free, Here is the link to the sale:

Call the store for info or to check stock.. If we have what you want at the price you want you can pay over the phone by CC and we will hold your product until you come in to claim it... Or we can ship at an additional charge.. Items can not be over 8 Ft. for shipping...

We have a huge inventory of Rods, Blanks, Jigs, Bags, Spectra, etc.. Stay tuned for more items to be added to the list..

Call the shop to tie up the items you want.. Shop phone: (818) 994-1822

If we are out of an Rod or Blank you would like to purchase at discount please send me a PM and I will see what I can do about getting you the item 9(s) you want at the discount noted.

Have a great season. Let Bob Sands Tackle help you to start it off right..

Hope to see you at the shop..

Jamie

Reactions: KXKH and FlatPack