Raz-n-Kane 27

http://www.bloodydecks.co
Apr 24, 2005
In My HEAD
Name
Raz-n-Kane
Boat
Luhrs 28
Looking for input on a two week stay in San Diego , I am in Cabrillo Marina in Long Beach area ,To my suprise My Marina has a deal where I can stay at any of there marinas up to two week`s at a time ! No Charge (Way Cool) I was in the SD area on Buisness last week ,So I went by the Marina to check it out Nice Clean & Secure,It is the old "J street marina" . So The Question is
When to make the move ? Tuna Time . June ,July,August??? That is the question?

Enfuego

Your favorite Realtor
Jun 3, 2004
Rancho San Diego
www.CalRealtySD.com
Name
Yusef
Boat
None
Mid August you are almost guaranteed fish. Thats my 3 cents

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Depends what you want.........Albacore are usually running strong by the first week in July, later for the Yellow Fin and Dorado......:)

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Just so you know. J Street is way back in the harbor... Takes a little while to get out.
August is a good month. Mix of albies/bft/yt/yft if you fish further down in mex.

Mark66

Jul 22, 2004
NCSD
Name
Mark
Boat
27' Cat
I like early september, summer crowd is going, going, almost gone... and the water is still warm. Thats my .031 cents. I have just a little more cents than Yusef. ;)

ranchero

fishing-pox..?I have fishing plauge
Apr 29, 2004
SD
Name
Al
Boat
25 skipjack -Albatross
I need to pick a week too. Not sure...lol

I will say end of april for yellowtail paddy hoping past the islands can be fun. Throw in the lack of boat traffic and some pretty sweet spring time weather as a consideration

Kurt

Mistadobalina
Jul 9, 2003
Clairemont
Visit site
Name
Kurt
Boat
%%%%%
Like Jason said, it adds about 20 miles round trip from J street.

Raz-n-Kane 27

http://www.bloodydecks.co
Apr 24, 2005
In My HEAD
Name
Raz-n-Kane
Boat
Luhrs 28
Like Jason said, it adds about 20 miles round trip from J street.
Yea I wasent to happy about J street marina, But What the hell its still closer then running from Cabrillo to the tuna grounds and back!:rockin:

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
It get's shallower as you go into South Bay, lots of sand bars if you don't stay in the marked channels... J st. is a nice Marina...

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
Hey sparky...............Hanna could use a couple of spark connections. Give me or Brandon a call.

Curtis..........

The boat Hanna.........

Luhr'd Away

Jul 9, 2007
San Pedro/ Victorville
Name
Art
Boat
40' Luhrs Convertible, Luhr'd Away (SOLD)
Looking for input on a two week stay in San Diego , I am in Cabrillo Marina in Long Beach area ,To my suprise My Marina has a deal where I can stay at any of there marinas up to two week`s at a time ! No Charge (Way Cool) I was in the SD area on Buisness last week ,So I went by the Marina to check it out Nice Clean & Secure,It is the old "J street marina" . So The Question is

Hey Dan. The yellows are running upo there now. May be a great time. Check out the rock pile.

tsteves1

Feb 9, 2008
Simi valley
Name
Thomas
Boat
none

Don!!!!!!! its your old pal Thomas from disney...email me at [email protected] lets touch bASE!!!!HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!