When Thigh Gap Isnt Enough...

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by Chasin' Tail, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Walker Inc.

Walker Inc. I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Patrick Walker
    Boat:
    33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
    Bad ass Greg!

2. goatram

goatram Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest

Name:
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat:
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
  3. ?? fisherman

?? fisherman super Captain

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Kencraft CC
    I've looked a this vid quite a few time... freezing frames to check out the layout and such. Imo, it's seriously a pretty insane fishing platform.

The chopper pad or drone as you call it does nothing for me, so I'm with ya there. That just seems to be thrown in there for some wow factor for the video. Take that out of it though, and you really have a pretty serious and sick offshore fishing rig.

Full blown killer walkaround, and not just a rail walkaround, but a true big sportie style walk around with tons of storage along the inside gunnels/panels.

Massive room in the bow area to toss away with the long rods, or just spread out the crew when fishing. Set up right, it just looks like a very comfortable & roomy fishing platform.

Remove at least 3' or more from that overhead top chopper platform and you will then have tons of casting room on that jumbo cockpit deck. Even after installing a top notch multi scoop offshore bait tank, that back deck will still seem way huge.

Add a fully controlled stainless second station (cause I like stainless far more than aluminum ;) ) up top, and now you're really styln'! Picture it..... that boat would be incredible!

Top all that off, and this rig is equipped with quad Yami 4 stroke outboards, and all on a cat hull that will just slice through some nasty stuff, not to mention being able to sleep 5.

Definitely not a poor mans boat..... but for sure a pretty slick offshore set-up if you really take a close look at it. pretty impressive I think, and enough to justify what is truly cool about this split tail boat (minus the silly drone).

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Fog Ducker! likes this.
  4. makairaa

makairaa I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat:
    17 starcraft
    Aluminum and built to order. They will do anything you like.

?? fisherman likes this.
  5. ?? fisherman

?? fisherman super Captain

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Kencraft CC
    Funny..... this boat has sorta grabbed my attention now, and for fun I started looking more into it.

The performance of this boat is amazing!! This thing will cruise at nearly 50knts like nothing, and through some nasty chop at nearly the same speed. It will top out at about 57knts.

This is for the guy who's got the big bucks and wants to make a run after work to the tuna grounds fast and in style, and still be home before dinner. This thing will get you there quick and give you a ride that will blow your mind.

I've been checking vids and reading info on this boat, and every guy who has test driven this thing is completely blown away and just raves!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  6. TwoTapPat

TwoTapPat Oh ya that's jazzy

Name:
    Pat
    Boat:
    High on the Goat
    Now that's a tow rig.

Grady226 likes this.
  7. Gooch Larue

Gooch Larue Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Chris Holmes
    Boat:
    29' North River "Thunder Road"
    Now that is what I call proper thigh gap...

Genie Aye, goatram, AndyJ and 2 others like this.