When it's all over. ( This Season)

Vibora

Aug 18, 2011
Murrieta
Name
Adam
Boat
Yes
Just follow the yellowfin tuna to Panama where they are found in all size ranges and can be taken on popping tackle. January to May is calm, sunny and there are many boats to choose from. There are about 30 other species to interfere with the tuna as well.
Tony, as my Father likes to say, " if I win the lottery, I'm taking the whole family on a world fishing tour". Not that he needs more fish or anything .
image.jpg

image.jpg

vegasandre

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 20, 2010
San Diego
Name
Andre
Boat
Any Boat that I can go on
Yeah its been a interesting year for sure. The weird thing is the LR boats have only had - at best -a mediocre season. Its been great to go out on my friends boat or my sailboat and catch tuna within pissing distance of SD.
Certainly going to be a interesting fall. Waiting for those Big Eyes and Cow Yellowfins to make a showing. I thinks its going to happen this fall.

eddiefishtaco

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 16, 2009
FONTANA,CA USA
Name
EDDIE
Boat
sold
When I get older I'll shoot a turkey
At Costco, or will be my fist turkey
Yes sir! :-)

Vibora

Aug 18, 2011
Murrieta
Name
Adam
Boat
Yes
Wow how old is your dad he looks like a total badass dude!!
Haha !! He'd love to hear that. He's in his mid 60's and can bring it on those fish like nobodies bizz .. He and his wife spend several months a year at his place in Baja. He fishes way more than I ever will, and does'nt do the Social media thing so I'll do it for him.

Fish tats , long hair , custom necklace. Some call him eccentric, some call him "Deep Dave". I just call him Dad, coolest dude I have ever known.

salty brain

Nothing but salt between the ears
Sep 25, 2012
OC
Name
Dave
Boat
what ever floats
Fall and winter the trips just get longer and the fish get bigger

sandiegosteve

Fish nerd
Feb 5, 2007
San Diego
Name
Steve
Boat
Lil' Defiance Pilothouse
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

I fish year-round unless there is a major family commitment or really bad weather. Bay or kelp year round is fun; I'm actually looking forward to the lite tackle bay trips and lobsters. There are more offshore trips this year too. And winter off La Jolla can be shirt off lake weather.

Vibora

Aug 18, 2011
Murrieta
Name
Adam
Boat
Yes
Well maybe I jumped the gun with the " over" part. Someone close to me likes to tell me how negative I can be, so maybe that's my negative side overthinking the issue.

So, what I've learned here...
1. It's never over, just changes
2. Horn Toad says go to ole
Mexico and fish .
3. I need a boat
4. Get into Lobstering and such.

Not necessarily in the order.