Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat Name
    Excel, American Angler
    What's the ongoing story with the Tomahawk? I see she's not taking any reservations. Is she done for the year?
    Probably getting boat work done. The boats doing work are waiting on parts or behind because parts were delayed/late coming in.

You could give them a call and ask them

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

Dolt Sniper

Sep 17, 2021
    LA
    Name
    Jesus
    Boat Name
    None
    Six of us had a 2.5 day with them last year. Drove down Friday, checked in, pre-partied, 1st in line, ready to roll... Cancelled as we were about to board "due to a missing part".

Rescheduled for October but they busted the hull or something in bad weather. Cancelled again but at least we knew ahead of time.

Reactions: kayakbeast33
    Upvote 0

PacificBlue

Nov 25, 2011
    USA
    Name
    JM
    Boat Name
    Still Looking
    As a passenger vessel, the Coast Guard would be involved in a
    Approving the repair, can only add time, maybe holding their operator certificate.

Upvote 0

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
    Jul 3, 2004
    BD Outdoors
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    None
    I called in March to try and book it , said schedule was not out yet and would be released as soon as the owner and captain released it , I also asked if Mike would be running the boat again … “we don’t know who will be running the boat“

Upvote 0

short-range

Independence
    Jan 3, 2010
    Thousand Oaks
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    Independence
    What's the ongoing story with the Tomahawk? I see she's not taking any reservations. Is she done for the year?
    This photo was taken Tuesday it was backing into the slip at Fishermans.

IMG_4664.jpg

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    whichever has the longest bunk
    ^ sorry, I'm out of the loop. Is this a good thing? The former Captain (Mike) was a fish killing machine.
    I've never met the man, but I would have ZERO hesitation about fishing with him. There are so many hundreds of licensed captains here in SoCal that no owner is going to take any chance at all in putting someone sketchy at the helm. These men and women give 100% all of the time, and nobody cares more about putting their passengers onto fish. What the fish do then, well . . .

Upvote 0