What's the deal with Yoursaltwaterguide.com?

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Guys if you have not joined Dave Hansen web-sight yet you are missing out! I never laughed so hard in my life! Learning a lot of tricks and new spots! The videos are great and super funny! And I thought I new it all! lol For only the price of a Starbucks coffee! Killer deal! Thanks again Captain Dave for sharing your wheelhouse! Love the video on the 5 things to know before you go offshore! I think I peed my pants!

FINSEEKER

Jan 15, 2005
San Clemente
Name
Chuck Kemnitz
Boat
25FT CUSTOM OPENFISH
OK David, I joined...I needed to figure out where to take the Sum Fun twilite fishing tonight. Seriously though, great site, anyone can learn a lot here.

Grandpa

Old Guy
Aug 15, 2006
San Clemente
Name
Ron
Boat
Albemarle Express "Lily Rose"
When I found out I’ve been tieing up my boat wrong for the last 30 years...
I couldn’t sleep last night.
THANKS ALOT, DAVE!
Seriously, good job on the videos.
Lots of good information.

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Where ever fish need to be caught.
Name
Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com
Boat
YOUR BOAT. ANY WHERE, ANYTIME
Ok so we are getting ready to launch a new part to this website...You need to check it out tonite we launch the missing piece to the puzzle ...You will be very happy like all the members are....

Reactions: One_Leg

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
My new Website is doing great nothing but positive feedback.It you want to know How, When, Where and Why..This website has it all.Along with fishdope.This is going to change what you catch..For less then a cup of coffee at Starbucks you get a 42 year career of fishing for a liven...Check out the Header. Then let me know if you think it's worth the price...heres the teaser for our series of videos on how to fly the kite... Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com