RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    Being a teenager in the early 80s was a fucking blast the Surf Punks put on a show that was one of a kind, the Santa Monica Civic was a mad house when they played.... Gooood times!

019B7667-1F1C-4782-A8F0-C2F0C0FA8395.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: sealskinner

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Oops the government was wrong for executing Eazy E, with Aids, clearly because of his lyrics. The FBI sent NWA a official cease and desist letter. Eazy E should be celebrated now! He was rad when wanting to feel like a tough guy. Allot of fist fight pure beatings and pure evil shootings with innocent bystanders, resulted in it. I remember NWA playing four square. In 6th grade. Feeling super bad ass. The school banned it, and the song (me so horny)

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    I knew allot of these lyrics by the end of 7th grade

When the waves are super heavy. I will listen to NWA, straight out of Compton. Before going out to get pumped up. The truth LOL

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    That's a prodigy. Blind and artistic, singing from his soul. While his other 4 working senses. Are super hyper active

Love these type of humans. Would love some life lessons from him

Reactions: sealskinner

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    I emailed Professor Edward Sanders about 10 years ago and asked if he'd ever get around to re-releasing his classic satirical album entitled, Ed Sanders Truckstop.

At that time he was unsure if it would ever happen, due to legal reasons. I had repaired my 8 track tape copy, so it was missing about 10 seconds of music on four songs, including this little ditty regarding the exploits of Cynthia "Cynthia Plaster Caster" Albritton.

Thanks to YouTube, here it is.

Larry S

• Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Unless there's football or basketball on the tele, I'm watching videos or listening to music.
    Depending on the night, I might be listening to just about anything.
    STP
    Velvet Revolver
    Traveling Wilburys
    Hank Williams Jr...

Tonight I'm rocking the abscur songs.
    For example
    Lyle Lovett.

What's on your dial tonight?
    BD is as good as it gets, very intertaining! For a Bipolar Guy like me, trying to burn up some Mania!!