Team Boat Soda
Oct 16, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
www.coasttocoastseo.com
Name
Steve
Boat
24' Skipjack FB Diesel
I think I should ad something about myself here. I am primarily a Dodger fan and at times am embarrassed by the bad behavior of other Dodger fans even at Dodger Stadium. However a lot of that is due to "visitors" and you know the LA types aren't going to let you get away with shit there. That's one of the reasons I only go to a few games in LA I'm not into bad attitudes. FWIW I'm wierd, I make it to more Angel games than I do Dodger games.

Oct 17, 2007
southern cal
Name
mike
Boat
Triton
True the halos swept the series, but lets be honest every team has asshole fans, like the 2 douchebags screaming Jenny Craig every time Manny came up all weekend, and you should have seen the guts on these 2 derelicts, pretty funny.

Also, august baseball doesn't mean too much, as long as you're positioned well for the playoffs....oh yeah, the playoffs, the Sox have won the last 9 meetings against the halos...

Beetlejuice

It's Showtime!
Feb 22, 2006
Redondo Beach
Name
Bob
Boat
25' Chris Craft Highway 61
From all the Angel games I have been too (about 20 games a year) On the Asshole meter I would rate the top 3 visiting fans as:
1) Dodgers
2) Boston
3) Yankees

MARKEY220

markey220
Sep 10, 2005
me.
Name
marc
Boat
21'proline w/a
i think the yankees should be pegged on your meter.i'm not familiar with the dodgers fans but it there anything like the ones i experieced when over in la.then yes,maybe they should be in first.oakland,angels,chargers all good fans.

Vermonster

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Direct correlation of Band Wagon Jumpers!!

I was going to say the same thing. Boston fans are not assholes, just like Yankee fans are not. The fans that are bandwagon fans, that don't have a real team, are the assholes. When the Yankees were winning, it was their fans. Now that it's the Red Sox, it's their fans.......

Look at the bright side, using this theory, at least San Diego fans should always be considered really nice..... ;)

:D

Vermonster

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
after what I experienced from the Red Sox fans on Saturday, yeah I'm on the Angels bandwagon. As long as they beat Boston I'm happy. Sorry but one championship in 80 years doesn't give you the right to act like a complete asshole anywhere. Especially in someone else's house.

By the way, make that 2 championships in 4 years...........

Not 1 in 80 years.... :rolleyes: