MARKEY220

markey220
Sep 10, 2005
me.
Name
marc
Boat
21'proline w/a
hey you cal.angels fans,your team looks like they're for real.2 in a row against my red sox.

Fishslayer

Tinfoil Hat
Dec 13, 2003
Ramona
Visit site
Name
Rick
Boat
MV Heywood Jabloughme
hey you cal.angels fans,your team looks like they're for real.2 in a row against my red sox.
They've replaced the Rally Monkeys with Manny voodoo dolls... :D

Fishslayer

venture 4th

Fish finder
Oct 12, 2004
NB
Name
Brad
Boat
31' Tiara
I was at that game today and even after the Sox got beat again the fans were still classless loud mouth morons. I'm not saying you are, but those at the stadium need to get on the next plane back to bean town.
I agree, Bosox fans seem to be the worst. I'm headed to the game tomorrow, hopefully for the sweep. Won't be bringing the kids, they don't do to Bosox game anymore for exactly that reason. Go Halos, hope they can stay healthy for the playoffs...

MARKEY220

markey220
Sep 10, 2005
me.
Name
marc
Boat
21'proline w/a
i did hear that st.louis and angels fans are class acts so come on guys,i paid your team and you a compliment. i think the yankee fans have us beat however.we'll see what happens this fall.

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
keep the faith bro, they lost 2 out of 3 last time too, don't worry, when the dust settles the Sox will be on top

Waterpup

Team Boat Soda
Oct 16, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
www.coasttocoastseo.com
Name
Steve
Boat
24' Skipjack FB Diesel
i did hear that st.louis and angels fans are class acts so come on guys,i paid your team and you a compliment. i think the yankee fans have us beat however.we'll see what happens this fall.
I wasn't trying to say you were classless or really even your team (with the exception of Manny's recent activities). I was just amazed at how asinine the fans were in someone else's house.

For that reason alone I hope it's the Angel's that knock them out of the Playoffs.

dolphin7

Dolphin7757
Jun 20, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
Name
Jim Gilmartin
Boat
Not yet
ANGELS do it again and come from behind. Most wins in MLB and Rodriguez gets his 40th save. They sweep series with 5-3 win. GO ANGELS

voodoojfb

Oct 11, 2005
East Kingston, NH
Name
Jbar
Boat
Yankee Clipper
we should see a real boost in our line up when d.ortiz comes back from his rehab assignment for the yanks series. He has been hitting some dingers in pawtucket. yankees fans do have us beat in the asshole department. for the most part we are a classy bunch, but even games at fenway there are some idiots in the crowd. I believe the pink hat theory applies here.

how many of you angel fans remember going to the big A before we won in 2004 and complaining about the sox fans that showed up? I would be willing to be the numbers have gone up in direct corolation with the titles we have won. just a thought.

Waterpup

Team Boat Soda
Oct 16, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
www.coasttocoastseo.com
Name
Steve
Boat
24' Skipjack FB Diesel
Direct correlation of Band Wagon Jumpers!!
after what I experienced from the Red Sox fans on Saturday, yeah I'm on the Angels bandwagon. As long as they beat Boston I'm happy. Sorry but one championship in 80 years doesn't give you the right to act like a complete asshole anywhere. Especially in someone else's house.

bunker hill

Oct 10, 2003
Huntington Beach
Visit site
Name
Bunker Hill
Boat
Whaler Montauk
after what I experienced from the Red Sox fans on Saturday, yeah I'm on the Angels bandwagon. As long as they beat Boston I'm happy. Sorry but one championship in 80 years doesn't give you the right to act like a complete asshole anywhere. Especially in someone else's house.
YOU are soooo right!
The Angel fans are good people!
Red Sox fans are Raider fans in red!!

voodoojfb

Oct 11, 2005
East Kingston, NH
Name
Jbar
Boat
Yankee Clipper
exactly... you wont see someone that was watching the team since the 80's (like me) acting like a total tool. we know better... with all the disappointments from the past... to get too cocky! A little bit is just fine. applauding good plays, hits, home runs is part of the game. but some people take it way to far.