Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
The title says it all... Curious as to what's happening right now in San Quintin lately. What's biting other than bottom dwellers

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
i'm just back from bola,the word is whiteseabass a mile or 2 off the point,halibut at san martin and a good chanse at tuna on the outside,not meny angelers fishing sq at the moment,ill be on the water in a few days to see waht out there.

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Wish the crap would go away, still trying to go down somewhere, somehow, better half rightfully too paranoid with all that's going on . My luck sucks, so maybe should stay a way. Yep jumped on 1 1/2. 7o fish day before 6 on our trip , oh well. Trying to get down , Juan or whoever maybe PM with updates on checkpoints and stuff. Thanks Chivito and Kat. Good luck and greetings to the family, Kat really missing your Daughter

MichaelE

Jun 1, 2011
Costa Mesa
Name
Michael
Boat
Don't worry bout it
I just got back this morning. There are yellows at the high spots. They didn't seem to chew that well, but they definitely were fine with taking a shaft! Bad visibility so not many speared, but there is some good grade fish. Even got a white sea bass out there.

Oh and went out with Jamie. He is a great captain who I have used a few times now. Mellow personality, excellent english, and is a very fishy guy!

Last edited: