Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
Report pending?
q
Been working at it slowly at work. I shared on my Facebook but trying to put a BD story together that might inspire success for fellow BDers. the retarded cliff notes version is I wrecked house on my trip. Caught over 50 tuna in the 7 days. A dozen+ Bluefin or so from 40 to 100lbs and well over 30 yft from school or size up to shy of 100lbs at IRS summer/fall headquarters.. we had a few hooked neAr 150 but they are shark poop. I hooked one monster on my 10 ft tuna Popper by Jim Trelikes and bent out the hooks. 100% my fault. Had I remembered to put Tuna worthy hooks instead of hooks worthy of big Lakers I might have blown up my own jackpot bluefin out of the water by ah least 30lbs. #love/hate for big Whites....2029 does not suck.....

20190518_213739.jpg

marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
The only smell arising from this post is the putrid aroma of bigotry.

How can you justify using such a comment?
Do you even know hoops?You do realize hes a black jewish insurance salesman with an adopted chinese son and a guatemalan daughter right?

eric harner

Caliente Tuna
Oct 7, 2009
Phoenix Hellazona
Name
Azlandlocked
Boat
RRII, PV, the Big X
The only smell arising from this post is the putrid aroma of bigotry.

How can you justify using such a comment?
Oh brother here we go I have many Jewish friends that actually have a sense of humor..for God’s sake lighten up buddy this is bloody decks ...FYI If you are looking for PC this is not a web site for you. And no I’m not a racist so don’t even go there alright.:cheers:

Last edited:

George Mara

Apr 22, 2015
OC
Name
Geo
Boat
Sold
Sorry to hear. RIP Chief. Sad to say our beloved fleet is aging rapidly and we’ll be losing more old ladies in the years to come.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Sorry to hear Brother!
I look forward to stopping on fish with you again... if it's on my boat (Bertram dreaming), or a big one of yours... doesmt matter, I know you got it! Good luck, and I'm hoping your next boat is awesome! Ohh and I hope you'll consider kayak mother trips... how awesome would a cow be on a kayak! Eff mee!

irob2

Sep 26, 2010
S.D
Name
robert
Boat
REEL ADDICTION/STRICTLY BUSINESS
Rest in Grief

Reactions: fishstomp

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
You would think that before they hauled out any boat they would have you sign some kind of hold harmless clause?Cant really see them getting any kind of good settlement out of an old boat like that.
Best wishes for capt and crew.

Chicago Pete

Jan 17, 2012
Homewood
Name
Peter D Womack
Boat
None
You would think that before they hauled out any boat they would have you sign some kind of hold harmless clause?Cant really see them getting any kind of good settlement out of an old boat like that.
Any settlement would include property damage and loss of income I believe.

Reactions: jer dog

HBtunatime

Popper Man
May 31, 2019
HB
Name
Collin
Boat
12' Cobra Navigator XF; whatever else floats
Unless it was caused by the boatyard's negligence which apparently they forgot to put blocks or something between the boat and the straps

Reactions: jer dog

Bill Wells

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 19, 2017
Honolulu
Name
Bill Wells
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 190
Do you smell some Jewish Lightning - do tell...
Summer time, a time to think of fishing, kids swimming a the YMCA pool. Well it was not that long ago summer was also a time where parents feared their kids would get polio and wind up paralyzed, may be in an iron lung. April 12, 1955, church bells rang, factory whistles blew, people cried with joy, Jonas Salk had lead a team that developed a safe and effective vaccine against polio; he could have patented the invention, he chose not. Jonas Salk was of Jewish ancestry.

eric harner

Caliente Tuna
Oct 7, 2009
Phoenix Hellazona
Name
Azlandlocked
Boat
RRII, PV, the Big X
Summer time, a time to think of fishing, kids swimming a the YMCA pool. Well it was not that long ago summer was also a time where parents feared their kids would get polio and wind up paralyzed, may be in an iron lung. April 12, 1955, church bells rang, factory whistles blew, people cried with joy, Jonas Salk had lead a team that developed a safe and effective vaccine against polio; he could have patented the invention, he chose not. Jonas Salk was of Jewish ancestry.
And your point ?

eric harner

Caliente Tuna
Oct 7, 2009
Phoenix Hellazona
Name
Azlandlocked
Boat
RRII, PV, the Big X
And your point ?

bentcalstar

Sep 11, 2012
Socal
Name
Charley Tabbara
Boat
Boat
Those questioned by the insurance carrier are going to be sweating like a hooker in church...

Apologize to any prostitutes or church goers bothered by that term...
You Sir have insulted my Midget Church Going Prostitute Ginger Vegan Friend. She accepts your apology.

Reactions: Hooops

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Do you even know hoops?You do realize hes a black jewish insurance salesman with an adopted chinese son and a guatemalan daughter right?
Dont forget hes a fag too! Ehhh, excuse me.....GAY

Reactions: marlyn and Hooops

uriast

Dec 13, 2005
w.covina
Name
tony
Boat
262 skipjack
I just looked at there website, can I still book a trip. I might be wrong , but it shure looks like it.