Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Im sure we got our wires crossed , but this happened to my son- in law and me. We booked a charter with Patrick over a month and a half ago for August 14th today. Over the last 2 1/2 weeks I have left him phone messages and when he didn't respond to them I e-mailed him. Still no response. When I booked he said that we would be fishing with Montana Dave. I know shit happens but nevertheless a phone call would have been nice.

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
You Will Be made whole.

Don't start another shit show thread; the 3rd in a week. Don't be That Guy!!!!!!!

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
You Will Be made whole.

Don't start another shit show thread; the 3rd in a week. Don't be That Guy!!!!!!!
I've known Patrick for quite some time and know that something happened . I'm not starting a shit show I was just wondering . I quess what I was trying to do was contact him

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
It's IA Dave

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
All they had to do was call me. I woulda run that coldwater like shes never been run before.

Reactions: TunaHore

RUNNOFT

Word of the Day: IceMelter
May 13, 2003
Orange County Kali
Name
OT - the Other Travis
Boat
Professional Boat Ho for now
Sometimes I wish I was a moderator but then again I could not have as much fun Playing the Gatekeeper.

A PM Does work!

A lot of Stuff has flowed past the bridge in the past week

Play nice!

Urban Dic.
Definition as shown below

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alice&page=2

Alice
Usually that of female gender, however often hiding a sex change. They are rather splendorous human beings with a tendency of being epic without meaning to be so. They are most often the more beautiful kind of entities in this world and enter only the most privileged people's lives. If you are ever lucky enough to encounter an 'Alice', treat her with the kindness and respect that a goddess like her deserves.

RULE NO.1 - An Alice is never wrong.
RULE NO.2 - An Alice is knowledgeable beyond words.
RULE NO.3 - An Alice will always be better than you. Don't even try to out do her... IT WON'T WORK.
I saw an Alice the other day. It was AWESOME.
#alice #awesome #beautiful #hot #sexy #amazing #clever #epic #splendorous
by asdfghjk12345678901 February 24, 2013
The Goat has spoken..

Reactions: goatram

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Sometimes I wish I was a moderator but then again I could not have as much fun Playing the Gatekeeper.

A PM Does work!

A lot of Stuff has flowed past the bridge in the past week

Play nice!

Urban Dic.
Definition as shown below

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alice&page=2

Alice
Usually that of female gender, however often hiding a sex change. They are rather splendorous human beings with a tendency of being epic without meaning to be so. They are most often the more beautiful kind of entities in this world and enter only the most privileged people's lives. If you are ever lucky enough to encounter an 'Alice', treat her with the kindness and respect that a goddess like her deserves.

RULE NO.1 - An Alice is never wrong.
RULE NO.2 - An Alice is knowledgeable beyond words.
RULE NO.3 - An Alice will always be better than you. Don't even try to out do her... IT WON'T WORK.
I saw an Alice the other day. It was AWESOME.
#alice #awesome #beautiful #hot #sexy #amazing #clever #epic #splendorous
by asdfghjk12345678901 February 24, 2013
I have explained the reason for Alice 1952 in past posts. Here it goes again, I cannot log in under my name as our e-mail address has been used so my wife used her e-mail, that is why it comes up her name , I'm not trying to hide a thing.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Hey man... I saw that Dave dude he was like getting a burrito
This shit is going side ways. I don't care about Dave where he is or where he is going, what he is eating , all I was asking was what the fuck happened to Patrick for him not to return phone calls, no fucking drama plain and simple. To answer you goat no I am not from California born and raised in Washington, have never worked at Boeings, have lived in 1 area all my life , not bounced all over the place like some people.

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
perhaps you should take up lion hunting?

But, really, this is a good group... Anyone having this much trouble is doing it on purpose.
Killing the lion Killer was fun back in the day. as you know! The Eyes are the Soul

Hismosa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
20' Skipjack, 14' "buckets"
Back in my day trolling used to mean something

Status
Not open for further replies.